Quadravan dana 60 tie rod ends

tony326

I looking to replace the tie rod ends on 1989 Quadravan with a Dana 60 anyone have part numbers or suggestions where to find replacement parts

jkam

nomadic man
Take them down to a good NAPA store and they will match them up. Not all that many to choose from really.

Binky

Is your Quadravan a Ford? I found that all my replaceable driveline parts are standard F-350 bits. All available at NAPA, but pay the $$ and get the genuine MOOG. Genuine will cost almost double the Chinese stuff, but worth it.

John

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
Is your Quadravan a Ford? I found that all my replaceable driveline parts are standard F-350 bits. All available at NAPA, but pay the $$ and get the genuine MOOG. Genuine will cost almost double the Chinese stuff, but worth it.

John
Moogs are made in Taiwan aren't they? Maybe give Agile Offroad a call and see what they use.

tony326

John
Yes it a ford any suggestions on a high steer setup

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles

Members online