Quad bunks in Van?

Crossfaced

Observer
Looking for build inspiration and ideas. I’m purchasing, eventually, a 2022 Ford Transit Crew,AWD and LWB. I don’t need much in the van but do want quad bunks and a wet bath, small countertop and a little storage area. Space for our fridge would be good too. We don’t need much.

If you’ve done a build like this can you show me some pictures or a build link? Thanks

justbecause

perpetually lost
don’t need much in the van but do want quad bunks and a wet bath, small countertop and a little storage area. Space for our fridge would be good too. We don’t need much.

That sounds like a pretty complete build out...
this guy modified a cricket to make 2 beds. We are discussing doing something similar. Well..... my wife is discussing it. I want to put our youngest on the floor and oldest in a hammock while she and I sleep in a bed.

Crossfaced

Observer
That sounds like a pretty complete build out...
this guy modified a cricket to make 2 beds. We are discussing doing something similar. Well..... my wife is discussing it. I want to put our youngest on the floor and oldest in a hammock while she and I sleep in a bed.

Yeah I think I may scratch the wet bay idea…it’s not necessary for us. Probably just go with a pump sink. Thanks for the info!

mothgils

Yeah I think I may scratch the wet bay idea…it’s not necessary for us. Probably just go with a pump sink. Thanks for the info!

If you are looking to sleep 4 (2 adults/2 kids), check out Cabbunk.co.uk . We have swivels on our front seats and have a Cabbunk system that spreads across them. My 2 kids are 7 and 10 and fit great on the bunks. Our eventual plan is a pop top but this does the trick for now.

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator
Wilderness Vans has all their floor plans posted - great for getting ideas, and several of them sleep four:

jgaz

Adventurer
Wilderness Vans has all their floor plans posted - great for getting ideas, and several of them sleep four:

The site you posted is an excellent resource for getting interior ideas.
Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne