Put on winch and bumper and now

need to put on heavier springs on front. I have the ome 2.5" lift with mediums so need the heavies which would be the 2850 I believe. So in my looking (best price and quickest I can get them run this coming weekend) I have come across the 2850 but also the 2850J what's the difference and which would be best ones to get? Also if you want to add link for good place to purchase that would be fine too. Thanks! Should add 94 fzj80

Last edited:

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
OME 2850 is the standard "Heavy" front for the 80 Series. The OME 2850J is the Heavy "tall", exact same spring rate as the 2850 but 1" (25mm) taller. Often used on the front of 80's with load for a level stance, i.e. no rake. We (Cruiser Outfitters) have plenty of each in stock, can ship tomorrow and would love to get you taken care of. Give us a ring at the shop if you would like to discuss your rig, options and get some coming.

Thank you Kurt just the info I was looking for thanks! Ill get that order in asap.
OME 2850 is the standard "Heavy" front for the 80 Series. The OME 2850J is the Heavy "tall", exact same spring rate as the 2850 but 1" (25mm) taller. Often used on the front of 80's with load for a level stance, i.e. no rake. We (Cruiser Outfitters) have plenty of each in stock, can ship tomorrow and would love to get you taken care of. Give us a ring at the shop if you would like to discuss your rig, options and get some coming.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles