Propane Water Heater Quick Connection - Identify and Replacement Help

Nd4SpdSe

Adventurer, eh?
I've got a Martin propane on-demand hot water system, as opposed to the popular EccoTemp, for the form factor, but hopefully I don't regret that decision, but it works well.

The shower hose is a bit flimsy, and the connector isn't of the best quality either. I'm looking at fashioning my own connection with a splitter for it, but I have no idea where to get these connections, or even what they're called.

fRNIrF4.jpg

qqdvpFS.jpg

REasley

Adventurer
It looks to me like a pressure washer quick disconnect would couple up to that. They are available in a lot of places, even Home Depot.

Nd4SpdSe

Adventurer, eh?
It's a smaller connection then that I would say. I'm wondering/hoping someone can identify even the type/name of connection that it's called to point me into a direction.

drifter_r6

Observer
I'm in the same boat. I have a BaseCamp AquaCube with the same connections. I want another quick connector to make some mods but am unable to find the exact one. It's similar to the air compressor fittings but those are too large. If anyone knows what these are called I'd appreciate the info also.

Nachos

I have something similar I use in my mud room to connect a hose to a sink faucet. I believe it is made to connect a portable dishwasher to a sink faucet.
I found it at Home Depot with the faucet repair parts.

image.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94