Propane Heater for FWC 2012 Eagle

dreadlocks

I got an email this morning from Truma confirming its going on sale in Americas at end of this year, so I too am putting off my plans to install a Propex HS2800 into my camper and give the truma a shot.. Ive got room for either, but I'd pay the cost difference to have more BTU and variable output.

Last edited:

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
Those Truma heaters look awesome. I love the compact HW heater and heater unit all in one. Great idea.

I haven't looked at how a Truma would be installed, but it seems I could retrofit it into the space currently held by my water heater in my 2009 Hawk. I don't currently have a furnace but was thinking it would be nice to have one. This would be a great upgrade if I can make it work!

@Stan@FourWheel, what do you think?

coho51

Ok after all the great reviews of the Wave3 I buy one. I mount it and start it up, it runs on high with a nice glow for about 2 mins and then I hear a metal bing and it shuts off anyone know what’s going on? I have plenty of oxygen cause the doors open.Any help would be appreciated.

dreadlocks

wave heaters dont have a low oxygen shutoff, so thats not it.. it does have a LP valve that opens w/heat, are you priming it long enough that gets hot enough it stays open?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles