Propane BBQ and a Snow Peak Iron Grill Table

Dave Bennett

Adventurist
Here's my latest Snow Peak tweak - new Overland Gourmet double wide cutting board and a propane BBQ grill in a 4 section IGT :D

IMG_1163.jpg

I had this Perfect Flame sitting in the garage almost forgotten... and it was a near perfect fit
IMG_1156.jpg

Measurement front to back
IMG_1159.jpg

The new cutting board from Overland Gourmet - what an upgrade!
IMG_1158.jpg

Propane. No muss, no fuss. Fire when you need it and ubiquitous in North America. I'll source a hose at some point so I can run this grill off of my larger 10lb propane cylinder on the truck
IMG_1152.jpg

The only mod required to fit this grill into the IGT was hitting these two vents with a small hammer. These vents are on all 4 sides and the front and back vents are what catches the IGT frame.
IMG_1148.jpg

Here is the grill info, I bought this one back in 2007-8-ish but similar grills are available from several makers
Untitled.jpg

Honu has had good luck with the Magma brand fitting the IGT, see his IGT mods here: http://www.expeditionportal.com/for...GT-gas-grill-amp-Snow-Peak-reviews-and-tweaks

Last edited:

cactusjk

Explorer
Great work. When will the OVG cutting boards be available?

Here's my latest Snow Peak tweak - new Overland Gourmet double wide cutting board and a propane BBQ grill in a 4 section IGT :D

IMG_1163.jpg

I had this Perfect Flame sitting in the garage almost forgotten... and it was a near perfect fit
IMG_1156.jpg

Measurement front to back
IMG_1159.jpg

The new cutting board from Overland Gourmet - what an upgrade!
IMG_1158.jpg

Propane. No muss, no fuss. Fire when you need it and ubiquitous in North America. I'll source a hose at some point so I can run this grill off of my larger 10lb propane cylinder on the truck
IMG_1152.jpg

The only mod required to fit this grill into the IGT was hitting these two vents with a small hammer. These vents are on all 4 sides and the front and back vents are what catches the IGT frame.
IMG_1148.jpg

Here is the grill info, I bought this one back in 2007-8-ish but similar grills are available from several makers
Untitled.jpg

Honu has had good luck with the Magma brand fitting the IGT, see his IGT mods here: http://www.expeditionportal.com/for...GT-gas-grill-amp-Snow-Peak-reviews-and-tweaks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz