Pronghorn Tacoma bumper: This looks interesting!

Plannerman

Wandering Explorer
Wow, what is happening to this forum? Seems like someone can't share an idea or product without eliciting all kinds of criticism and crankiness.

Sent via fat thumb

deadbeat son

Explorer
Wow, what is happening to this forum? Seems like someone can't share an idea or product without eliciting all kinds of criticism and crankiness.

Sent via fat thumb

I know, it used to be a great place. Unfortunately, it seems to be turning into Tacoma World.

AxleIke

Adventurer
I think its pretty civilized here. I spend a lot of time on Pirate though, so perhaps that colors my perception :D

This isn't someone's personal build, its just a product. In the end, the people who like it will buy it, and those who don't, won't. I don't think anyone was attacked, people just posted differing opinions.

Apologies if my comments came across in a negative way. I was merely questioning what you meant my safer, out of curiosity, not as an attack.

Cheers!

SpongeX

Rust does a body good.
Uncivilized is hardly the word I would use. I've never known any forum where people weren't allowed to have differing opinions.

Sent from my VS950 4G using Tapatalk

Box Rocket

Sent via fat thumb

What are you talking about? People are just sharing opinions. I've seen nothing rude or insulting about anything in this thread. It's no reason to get all bent out of shape just because there wasn't a unanimous "hallelujah" when this bumper got posted. Some like it some don't.

Personally I value the criticism and negative opinions that happen on forums. I know for a fact that some of those comments have helped to steer me away from products that would have been a mistake. There's definitely a difference between offering constructive feedback and insulting someone personally. I don't agree with the insults (which I'm not seeing here), but bring on the feedback, good, bad or otherwise. I think people need to remember it's the internet. Have some thick skin or stay away.

enzo

Explorer
I actually like it because it different. Hopefully they'll design a bumper for the FJ.

Edit: Just checked out the prices on their Jeep bumpers.:Wow1: I think I'll keep saving for an ARB.

Last edited:

photon_trap

What are you talking about? People are just sharing opinions. I've seen nothing rude or insulting about anything in this thread. It's no reason to get all bent out of shape just because there wasn't a unanimous "hallelujah" when this bumper got posted. Some like it some don't.

Personally I value the criticism and negative opinions that happen on forums. I know for a fact that some of those comments have helped to steer me away from products that would have been a mistake. There's definitely a difference between offering constructive feedback and insulting someone personally. I don't agree with the insults (which I'm not seeing here), but bring on the feedback, good, bad or otherwise. I think people need to remember it's the internet. Have some thick skin or stay away.

I could not agree more.
No one ever said one could not have an opinion. Where did that come from? I must have missed that post.
Being butt hurt over this kinda thing makes one look... never mind

bkg

Explorer

I don't often agree with this gentleman, but he's spot on. Have to take the good with the bad - if a person can voice a dissenting opinion, what's the point of having the discussion to begin with? Just to get affirmation? Real world doesn't work that way.

Plannerman

Wandering Explorer
Just wait until the lowered truck folks find out about this place...

This reminds of the first time one of my friends ever went camping. We went up to mountains above LA. He drove a lowered S-10 at the time. It took him hours to get up the fire road in that thing! But he did do it and no damage. Who needs a lift?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior