PROJECT PAYLOAD, 2007 Harley Edition F250

SFROMAN

Adventurer
Ok let's try this picture thing again.

Truck with new tires

Ok never mind. I post on a bunch of forums and this is the only one that I have issues with when posting pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_0051.jpg
    IMG_0051.jpg
    610.2 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0052.jpg
    IMG_0052.jpg
    599.9 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

Kingsize24

Take pictures in horizontal mode instead of portrait, and when you do, hold your phone with the base to the right. Your problems will go away. Just an FYI.

SFROMAN

Adventurer
Thanks for the help.

I tried all this pictures in a different forum I frequent and had no issues. This is the only forum that I have issues with. It won't take any of my photobucket pictures either. That is why I now upload them directly.

Anyway. Thanks for the help

Ivan

Lost in Space
View attachment 390083

I had to JB weld a nut to the tranny drain plug in order to remove it. A ford mechanic broke the Allen wrench in it. I had not noticed it until I went to Drain the oil on the tranny. The tranny mag hytec pan holds 13 extra quarts over stock. This allows the tranny to stay nice and cool. I replaced the stock pan shortly after I first bought the truck almost ten years ago.

What temperatures are you getting with the maghytec vs. Stock?

SFROMAN

Adventurer
Good question. No idea since I don't have a digital gauge to monitor my trans temp. I do have the stock gauges and I have pulled some pretty heavy loads for thousands of miles and haven't had any issues with overheating. According to the stock gauge.

SFROMAN

Adventurer
Resurrection of my build thread.

The truck has been parked since our move to NC a few months ago. I decided to go ahead and do some preventive maintenance on the truck in the mean time. The truck is now fully bulletproofed with ARP headstuds new head gaskets, egr delete and a bunch of parts under the hood replaced. It is like driving a new truck again.

Last weekend I found some rare spare time and replaced the whole break system to include brake lines, calipers, pads and rotors. Now the truck is ready for a few more years of adventuring.

IMG_2501.JPG

IMG_2498.jpg

Bojak

Adventurer
Trucks sharp, damn fine work. Thanks for your service doing "special" things. My family sleeps peaceful at night, grateful to you and your brothers for it. No small feet y'all undertake . Again truck is just spot on, quality choices down the line. The ARB looks awesome on your ride. The icons are a solid upgrade. I'm selling my build currently with an ARB bumper and I will probably put one on my newest purchase. I think it is one of the best looking and quality built options out that doesn't get very much press. Lots of newer gen offerings but the ARB is money. Keep up the good work and thanks for the post and pics.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

SFROMAN

Adventurer
Trucks sharp, damn fine work. Thanks for your service doing "special" things. My family sleeps peaceful at night, grateful to you and your brothers for it. No small feet y'all undertake . Again truck is just spot on, quality choices down the line. The ARB looks awesome on your ride. The icons are a solid upgrade. I'm selling my build currently with an ARB bumper and I will probably put one on my newest purchase. I think it is one of the best looking and quality built options out that doesn't get very much press. Lots of newer gen offerings but the ARB is money. Keep up the good work and thanks for the post and pics.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Thanks
He ARB bumper gets lots of compliments. I like it. I like the newer version even more.

SFROMAN

Adventurer
been a while since i have been on this site. no real updates on the truck. just been using it mostly as a tow rig for my other projects.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier