Project MULE - Expedition build on a 1991 1500 4x4 Suburban

PMA4x4

Adventurer
You would receive the whole thing. "bumper in a box" Some assembly required :)

These are all the pieces you would receive with the option of new mounting hardware if you don't want to use your old hardware. There maybe some slight changes from what you see in the pic below but essentially that is it.

bump-20.jpg

PMA4x4

Adventurer
I got bored and decided to photoshop the burban

Currently
burb1.jpg

After the photoshopping
psburb.jpg

Attachments

• burb-00010003.jpg
    burb-00010003.jpg
    344.9 KB · Views: 47

PMA4x4

Adventurer
Update,

The front winch bumper is not available yet, I had to make some adjustments to the CAD files. I am running another one off this week. If this next one verifies the dimension then I should have production running about two weeks after.

If you are interested please email me at sales@pma4x4.com so we can take this off the forum. Email me your name, address and whether you want new hardware or not.

Again, this is a unassembled DIY bumper for a 81-87 Chevy trucks (81-91 suburbans and full size blazers). Currently I do not have direct bolt up for 73-80. With just a bit of work and a couple of drilled holes this will fit the 73-80. A welder and basic metal working skills are required.

Rob

utherjorge

Observer
Perhaps a stupid question...but are you going to be able to bolt/weld receiving points to that, and/or shackles? Will it hold up?

PMA4x4

Adventurer
If you look closer at the pictures you will see there are two Clevis d rings you weld in. They go three inches in. The frame plates are 1/4" and strength will all be depending on how the welds are.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles