Project moving along, slowly but surely.

drudru

Observer
The fiberglass box was finished (6 months late) right before Christmas. The Fiberglass builder I hired for the job was unable to put in as many hours as was first projected, stalling the project. Turning a 3 months job into a 9 months one.

Since, I worked restlessly to reach my goal of finishing for this summer's season. In the last 6 weeks, the Webasto ThermoTop engine heater (with a extension and radiator into the camper), the Webasto Dualtop air and water heater, a Bergstorm's NitePlus AC unit, and a GoPower Extreme Solar kit (including 480w of solar panels, 3000w inverter, smart battery charger, etc) were installed.

Next up is the plumbing and water filters.
Following that the kitchen counter, and finally the beds, decoration and all the finishing touches.

It is moving fast now, UPS, FedEx, CanadaPost bring new stuff every day.

IMG_1795.jpgIMG_1796.jpg

I like the bullbar on this beast. Looking forward to seeing the interior going in.

Where did you purchase the single rims from? I assume they are steel?

Thanks drudru!

I contacted them and Kym promptly replied back saying that they are actually arriving in South Africa with their rig next week for a 3 month travel around southern Africa.

They have also shipped along two sets of wheels for other customers in South Africa. Can you believe my rotten luck!!

Had I discovered them 2 months ago my wheels would have been arriving with them next week :ugh:

LukeH

Adventurer
Thanks drudru!

I contacted them and Kym promptly replied back saying that they are actually arriving in South Africa with their rig next week for a 3 month travel around southern Africa.

They have also shipped along two sets of wheels for other customers in South Africa. Can you believe my rotten luck!!

Had I discovered them 2 months ago my wheels would have been arriving with them next week :ugh:

So at the end of their 3 month trip they can sell you their own wheels, ship back with the truck on your old ones.
You could wait that long for discounted wheels couldn't you?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier