Project "Autonomous" F-350

pappawheely

Autonomous4X4
Ouch! I was opening a hot can of soda and the top exploded. I haven't felt that since I was a kid and a firecracker went off in my hand. I figured it might spray, but not explode.

pappawheely

Autonomous4X4
I also got my design down for the slide in camper I'm building. Drawing not to scale I am departing from convention as it will be a non-cabover design. I have never been comfortable sleeping in an overhead. Not sure why, maybe it's claustrophobia. Anyways, the camper will be 9 feet long, and 82 inches wide over the bed rails so I can sleep north/south or east/west. It will be 82" tall. The rear door will be all the way over to one side.

java

Expedition Leader
Yikes!

I couldn't figure out how a snowball ended up in my cab last winter..... Till I started cleaning it up.... Seltzer water luckily! Not sticky, but froze and blew the top
Off

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Seabass

Idiot
Your camper design resembles one of them Eurika campers. They went out of business not long ago- but they sold several campers before they did. I like what you have going there.

pappawheely

Autonomous4X4
Yikes!

I couldn't figure out how a snowball ended up in my cab last winter..... Till I started cleaning it up.... Seltzer water luckily! Not sticky, but froze and blew the top
Off

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I would have guessed that it fell out of your pocket after skiing.

Your camper design resembles one of them Eurika campers. They went out of business not long ago- but they sold several campers before they did. I like what you have going there.

I searched Eureka Campers and stumbled across this photo that shows what I am looking to build.

pappawheely

Autonomous4X4
My mig welder took a dump yesterday. I think some wire got stuck in the liner that goes to the trigger. The wire started getting stuck while welding, then the spool ran out. When I went to load another spool, the wire was so jammed up that I could not pull it through. I had to order a new trigger assembly. It's always something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles