Project "Autonomous" F-350

pappawheely

Autonomous4X4
Today was all about distributors. I learned all kinds of new stuff, including that they weren't messing around back in 53 when they pressed the gear on the shaft. I had to find a new gear and am waiting for it to show up. The new gear still needs to be bored out to fit on the larger diameter shaft on the HEI. Can't seem to find 5/16 hex drive shaft so I might have to use a hex wrench cut to the right length.

MRP15613.jpg
 

pappawheely

Autonomous4X4
After too many hours spent stripping the awful red paint off the 6 banger, I finally got it painted with STEEL-IT. Much Better! This is their normal stainless steel coating. I also have some high temperature stuff I will be using on my headers.

IMAG0589.jpg

IMG_20181107_130843563.jpg
 
Top