Pro-4X Build Thread

WKexpedition

Built, not bought!
Sorry to hear you have to sell it, i bet you will love the new ZR2 though. Any interest in selling some of your aftermarket parts?

jpat30

Adventurer
1st of all, fantastic looking truck. I just read through the build and it is very well laid out. Good job there. 2nd, how many miles do currently have on the truck and what ballpark figure would you hope to get for it? Thanks.

gwhipp

Observer
There are 75,000 miles on it. I am looking in the ballpark of $15,000. This includes a second set of black PlastiDipped rims (currently installed) The fridge is staying with me though. :)

MNCarl

The Moose
If you do sell some Shrockworks items......
If WKexpedition wants the front skids , I would be happy to buy the transfer case skid and fuel tank skid ...send a paypal and even give you a UPS account number to ship it on.
I still want to see that ZR2 when you get it.

gwhipp

Observer
As of right now, I am trying to sell the truck as it sits now. I.e. Not parting out.

The biggest thing I am waiting for is the production date for the ZR2. I have a feeling that it'll be in June.

WK, I do not have the stock rear bumper anymore.

gwhipp

Observer
Well, my ZR2 was built this week, so it is now time to sell the Frontier.

I am looking to get $13,500. I am located in Golden, CO. All the mods are included ( except the fridge) and the set of Pro-4X rims.

73,xxx miles on the odometer.

7013274b390c1e636700426b534ef130.jpg

ac44549aee77155c8c048defd6c8d3c6.jpg
4aa95c3ecd4a059ba249c6652334baff.jpg
b7aaec5c3f409017f1e5d92bf1f6ea34.jpg
4414131bbabc926326350f81cd4826a4.jpg

Redman333

Adventurer
Make sure you make a link to the zr2 build in this thread so that I can follow that. Really interested in the new zr2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gwhipp

Observer
It is officially sold this morning.

Well, I am sad to see this truck go. It's been a lot of fun; however, with a 7 month old it isn't very practical anymore. My wife or my son can ride in the truck with me, but not both at the same time with the rear facing car seat.

The truck is in very good condition and well taken care of with lots of aftermarket modifications.
Hefty Fabworks front bumper
ARB rear bumper with tow hitch and 7 pin trailer connector
Shrockworks sliders, skid plates, and rear differential guard
Viair 380C onboard air compressor with air tank and air horn
2x Rigid Industries E Series 10" LED light bars
Factory Nissan bed extended
Factory Nissan tool box (raised 4" and includes bike tie downs)
Factory Nissan spray on bed liner
Factory Nissan Utilitrack system
Factory Nissan locking rear differential
Thule roof rack and cross rails
WeatherTech floor mats
Front windows tinted to match rear windows
Garmin GPS navigator
Pro-4x wheels included. (2 sets of rims and wheels)
Old Man Emu front struts and springs (2" lift)
PRG blocks in rear (2" lift)

And sadly, there are some hail dents on the roof from the storm in early May.

Last edited:

gwhipp

Observer
Sold!

And I am happy to report that the ARB rear bumper and trailer hitch saved my tailgate. I was rear ended on the way to meet the seller this morning. Not a scratch on the Frontier! The Yukon Denali didn't fair so well after rear ending me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles