Private Camping Near Silverton

Hey guys, anyone heading up to Silverton for a little wheeling and wants a bit more private camp area on a busy weekend or something PM me. I bought a bunch of mining claims to build a retirement home on and will sell the rest after some development. Most beautiful place in the US. Monster water falls, staggering views, mines, ect. I have 3 areas separated that I need to build some roads to. But still some acess to killer spots via 2 entrances right off of Hwy 550 2 Miles south of Silverton. A few trails are open, more are opening. Alpine loop soon after a record busting winter.

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
Hey guys, anyone heading up to Silverton for a little wheeling and wants a bit more private camp area on a busy weekend or something PM me. I bought a bunch of mining claims to build a retirement home on and will sell the rest after some development. Most beautiful place in the US. Monster water falls, staggering views, mines, ect. I have 3 areas separated that I need to build some roads to. But still some acess to killer spots via 2 entrances right off of Hwy 550 2 Miles south of Silverton. A few trails are open, more are opening. Alpine loop soon after a record busting winter.

You know i want to go, when will you be up next?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles