(SOLD) Adventure trailer for sale

Camfam

I am selling my custom built Adventure trailer. This trailer is used but in new condition. My family has only used it on 2 weekend trips. I am only selling it because I need buy a truck.
Here are the measurements and details:

Trailer-
I am not sure total weight but it is perfectly balanced. I pull the trailer with a V-6 4-runner no problem and I can easily move it around in the garage by myself. The trailer is made it to fit in a normal garage with the tent on top.
Trailer is not brand new but completely redone. It has a 3500# axle, New bearings and seals, new 15" tires and all new LED marker lights, tail lights and wiring.
Trailer length is just over 10' long. Wheel pattern is 6 on 5.5. I built a spare tire holder under the trailer and I have an extra tire just no wheel.

Black box-
The box is made of 1/2' plywood. Outside has 4 heavy coats of Black Hurculiner. Inside has 2 coats of waterproofing grey stain. Interior floor has new darker grey carpet squares that can be easily removed for cleaning. All the doors have a built in water seal.
Box measures 48" wide, 36" tall and 75" long. Same footprint as the trailer.
Inside the box you will see a cooler slide out, kitchen slide out and a storage drawer slide out above the kitchen area. Above the storage drawer slide out there is a built in rack made for a 2'W x 4'L folding table. storage drawer slide out fits the folding camping chairs perfectly. Both sides of the box have storage areas that will fit all your camping gear and food. The back door has a built in drop down countertop with folding sink. Also in the rear are 2 adjustable feet that drop down for stability.

Electrical-
The trailer is wired for 12V but you could easily add shore power. On the passenger side storage area is where the switch panel and solar charging box is located. 3 of the 5 switches are being used leaving 2 for future additions. There is also a built in fuse block, a cigarette charger and 2 USB chargers. The solar panel mounted on the front is removable and I built a stand with a 20' charging cord. The solar panel is a 20 Watt panel that keeps the 34 amp hour battery charged no problem. All interior areas including the 2 storage areas have LED lights. There are 3 LED lights on the exterior that have yellow or clear covers. The 4 underbelly rock lights has a remote and can change to any color combination.

Tent-
The Smittybuilt tent #2783 sleeps 2 adults and 1 child nicely. It came with a full length interior LED light. I also have the matching Smittybuilt #2783 Annex that zips under the tent that could be used for a dressing/bathroom.

SOLD!! Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• Trailer1.JPG
    Trailer1.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 387
  • Trailer2.JPG
    Trailer2.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 387
  • Trailer5.JPG
    Trailer5.JPG
    94.5 KB · Views: 382
  • Trailer6.JPG