PRICE LOWERED to $5,400 - 1992 Isuzu Pickup 4x4 - ARB Expedition Vehicle

Wow. Screaming deal. I'm shocked someone hasn't picked this up. If I wasn't about to close on a home I'd be all over this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

haven

Expedition Leader
Anyone considering a drive south through Central and South America would do well to consider this truck. Isuzu has factory authorized service in almost all countries south of the border. Sometimes the pickup trucks are serviced by the same dealers who handle Isuzu's medium trucks. Other times, Isuzu pickups are sold through GM or Chevrolet dealers. While not as ubiquitous as Toyota, Isuzu pickups are common.

teamtrailrunner

Thank you Haven. Reduced price to $5,500! It kills me to have this on Ebay. I'd prefer someone on the Portal. The Isuzu is built perfectly for Central and South America. It travels comfortably over rough terrain and is so well balanced you can take your hands off the wheel and it will drive straight down the road forever. It has been meticulously maintained. Only selling because I bought the 1988 Suburban on the Portal a few weeks ago...and my HOA won't allow anymore cars on my property. I originally bought to keep forever. Once again Thank for your comments.

Last edited:

hobbner

Thank you Haven. Reduced price to $5,500! It kills me to have this on Ebay. I'd prefer someone on the Portal. The Isuzu is built perfectly for Central and South America. It travels comfortably over rough terrain and is so well balanced you can take your hands off the wheel and it will drive straight down the road forever. It has been meticulously maintained. Only selling because I bought the 1988 Suburban on the Portal a few weeks ago...and my HOA won't allow anymore cars on my property. I originally bought to keep forever. Once again Thank for your comments.

Just bought a well equipped Isuzu Trooper a while back and every time you lower the price I feel a slight tinge of regret, good luck this is an awesome little truck

teamtrailrunner

I hear you! I love this Isuzu. My most favorite vehicle was the new 1987 Trooper my wife and I bought right after we got married. Absolutely loved that Trooper. In fact that will probably be next vehicle I may look for my son. And I hate my HOA, but I am looking forward to building out the Suburban.

Oh how I wish this could wait 5 weeks! I even got approval from the wife that I could have it if we were closed on the house!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Would you trade your sport mobile for a german and an austrian?

tumblr_mpvcqc0hYj1rprwkso1_500.jpg
The mercedes is a 1984 300d that has been gone over completely ($$$), and lifted with all new suspension components ($$$). Brand new radiator, fuel pump, Trailer hitch, upgraded alternator, good tires, yada yada yada. Skull not included. Needs clear coat, but gold paint looks good. It's hard to put a value on it because it's cost me 10 grand in purchase/upgrades/mods, but people comment on it all the time and you could drive it cross country tonight.

KTM: 00505_b9FAQ3VpUXn_600x450.jpg

KTM 450 SMR, setup recently with EXC suspension and wheels for cross-country, woods, desert. Leftover stock at dealer, bought in 2011 along with 2 other bikes. Low hours, clean, professionally maintained, JD Jetting. Some extras.

teamtrailrunner

She was loaded up with the shipper on Monday and headed to Memphis, TN to a very grateful new owner. He is a member of the Air National Guard, just got engaged and I am very happy that he is the next owner. Driving her up onto the shippers trailer really sucked, but she has a great new home and lot's of new trails to discover. Looking forward to building out the 1988 Suburban that was listed on the forum about 2 months ago. Looking to do a Cummins 4bt and NV4500 5 speed swap. Researching all the possibilities over the next month. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke