*SOLD* Yakima Outpost HD w/ 60" HD Bars - $450 Los Angeles, CA

jefftothe

Hi!

I'm selling Yakima Outpost HD truck bed rack w/ 60" HD Bars. I had it mounted on my 2019 Ford Ranger to hold a Roof top tent for about a year. I'm going to be getting a GFC camper, so I no longer need these. It includes keys, locks, and the 6mm security allen wrench to mount it.

From Yakima's site:

"Built to handle heavy loads on backcountry terrain, the OutPost HD truck rack is ready for rugged overland adventures. The mid-height design provides a low center of gravity, easy accessibility to gear, and the perfect platform for the SkyRise™ Rooftop Tent. Leveraging our new HD Bars for a 500-lb. on-road carrying capacity, and paired with Yakima’s 300-lb. Off-Road Rating, the OutPost HD truck rack is a firmly engineered foundation for a fully loaded overland rack system. Pair the OutPost HD truck rack with the HD Bar length that best fits your bed and gear (HD Crossbars sold separately). Add our SideBar™, mounts and accessories, then you’re set to explore the backcountry with confidence."

Looking to get around $500 for the whole thing. Local pick up in Los Angeles, CA.

Attachments

• IMG_2404.jpeg
    IMG_2404.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 71
  • IMG_2406.jpg
    IMG_2406.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_2405.jpg
    IMG_2405.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 64
Last edited:

Forum statistics