PRICE DROP-FS: BRAND NEW Char-Broil x200 TRU-Infrared Portable Grill2Go Propane Grill

perkj

Explorer
For sales is a brand new in box Char-Broil x200 TRU-Infrared Portable Grill2Go Gas Propane Grill. Received as gift last year but have determined I have no need for it any time soon and need the space back in the garage. These Charbroil grills are much nicer than the Weber Go Anywhere gas grill. These sell for $117 plus tax on Amazon and $129 plus tax at Lowe's. See description of grill here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BFPMLI8/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_c_api_8cYSyb5ZSSEK1

Attached photos of actual grill being sold.

Selling for $85/obo and obviously no tax. Local pick up only in Campbell or San Jose, CA only, not willing to ship. PRICE REDUCED TO $65/obo

Post here and PM if interested.

IMG_6666.jpg

IMG_6667.jpg

Last edited:

perkj

Explorer
I just used a random zip code in VA and shipping comes to $52 (again this is from CA so completely across the country). That puts the cost at $117 which is the same price Amazon, but you'd save on tax.

Happykamper

Explorer
Hey this is a really nice cooktop!! A friend of mine uses it and on a trip he was using it one morning I saw it and was pleasantly surprised at its even cooking and its heat. At 9500 btu it's is less then my very pricey model but I do admit if I did not have mine...again I'm very embarrassed by this unit" . I would be all over this at $65 or At $117 !!!! GLWS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz