*SOLD* 2022 Caribou Lite 6.5 Pop Up Truck Camper

Wild King Art

Hi everyone! I have up for sale a 2022 Caribou Lite 6.5 slide-in truck camper by Outfitter Mfg. in Longmont, CO. I picked it up the first part of Sept. and camped in it for 3 months while I drove it home to Florida. No smoking. Still smells new. I drove it off-road in Wyoming and it did great. I love it. No shifting at all in the truck bed. It weighs 1200 lbs. dry and my 4x4 F-150 did just fine with it. Hardly noticeable driving down the highway. Mounted by brackets attached under the truck.

I'm a wildlife artist/photographer and amateur filmmaker. Check out my website at www.wildkingart.com

Reason for selling? Things have changed and I have decided to go with a stealth van that can be parked in an HOA neighborhood. There is a one year wait to have one of these campers built, so no waiting for you. The camper is located just north of Orlando, Florida. Possible delivery depending on your location. Or come and enjoy some time in sunny Florida!

See more info on the website: www.outfittermfg.com

2022 Caribou Lite 6.5

Standard:
16K BTU Furnace
20 lb. LP
45 Amp PD Converter
3 burner cooktop w/cover
2.o cu ft. refrigerator/freezer
24 gal. fresh water tank
sink w/faucet Shuffle Electric Pump
Manual lift

Added items:
12v Lithium battery
Go Power PWM Solar Controller w/100w panel on roof
2000w Inverter
Cassete toilet Thetford Flush (never used)
Yakima Roof Tracks and Ladder

Price $27,500 OBO

camper 1.jpgcamper 3.jpgcamper 4.jpgcamper 6.jpgcamper 7.jpgcamper 10.jpgcamper 11.jpgcamper 12.jpgcamper 13.jpgcamper 15.jpg

Last edited:

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Seems like a nice deal. You’ll also save a ton on sales tax. These Outfitters, from my experience, are one of the more nicely built pop up truck camper brands out there..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior