PRICE DROP: 2020 Ford F-150 Raptor - Des Moines, IA

tacozyn

Selling my very lightly used 2020 Ford F-150 Raptor. I recently took a job that requires a much longer commute and had to purchase something more economical. All the modifications completed to date are listed below and window sticker is in the photos for additional manufacturer (stock) information. This vehicle was purchased locally at Stivers Ford in Waukee, IA. All the modifications were completed by a professional shop.

Engine: EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged
Cab Type: Supercrew
Exterior: Oxford White
Interior: Black with the carbon fiber package
Drivetrain: 4x4
Miles: 2,275
VIN: 1FTFW1RG1LFA16496
Title: Clean

Additional Mod’s:
• Full underbody rust and protective spray
• Stub antenna
• Corsa Catback Exhaust 14397GNM
• Fab Fours Vengeance Front Bumper
• Fab Fours Vengeance Rear Bumper
• Method Standard 301 Black Wheels
• Open Country 35/12.50R20LT Tires
• 2.5 inch Readylift Lift Leveling Kit
• Rigid E-series 20” Pro Lightbar
• Rigid D-SRS Pro Flood Lights (2)
• Rigid D-Series Pro Driving Lights (2)
• Brembo Front Big Brake Kit 6 Piston Red
• Weathertech mats
• Weathertech side window deflectors
• Dealer Installed Spray-in bedliner
• Front and Rear side window tint

The additional modifications cost me over $20k and off the lot the truck cost me $75k. This truck is like no other I've ever owned and I'm sad to see it go. The price has been set for a quick sale - $73,000. Thanks for looking.
IMG_2836.JPGIMG_2797.JPGIMG_2801.JPGIMG_2808.JPGIMG_2809.JPGIMG_2835.JPGIMG_2841.JPGIMG_2842.JPGRaptor.jpgIMG_2826.JPG

Last edited:

MTBYanik

Wow, this rig is killer.
May I ask, was the leveling kit needed to fit the 35's? Or just personal desire?

RMC

I know I wouldn’t be selling that over some gas mileage but good luck with the sale I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RMC

Thanks for the input!

Sorry man, I know that post wasn’t helpful and you didn’t ask for my opinion. Gas mileage doesn’t even make the top ten important things in a vehicle for me and sometimes I can’t help but to speak on it. To each their own, just hope you don’t regret it.

RMC

I’m just saying... you are taking a $15k loss which would buy 5,000 gallons of gas at $3/gallon. For a truck that is going to get 15mpg at worst, that is the equivalent of 75,000 miles. How long is the commute???

tacozyn

Sorry man, I know that post wasn’t helpful and you didn’t ask for my opinion. Gas mileage doesn’t even make the top ten important things in a vehicle for me and sometimes I can’t help but to speak on it. To each their own, just hope you don’t regret it.

Your opinion is welcome, but this type of forum is not a place to layout all the reasons (personal or otherwise) why someone is selling a vehicle. One of the reasons is gas mileage, and another has to do with the situation we are all in with some parts of the economy being in the dump. Personal situations can change at any second, and unfortunately my industry has been impacted, so I’ll leave it at that.

RMC

Your opinion is welcome, but this type of forum is not a place to layout all the reasons (personal or otherwise) why someone is selling a vehicle. One of the reasons is gas mileage, and another has to do with the situation we are all in with some parts of the economy being in the dump. Personal situations can change at any second, and unfortunately my industry has been impacted, so I’ll leave it at that.

Understood and I’m sorry anyone is in that situation. Hope it works out for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles