Price Drop***2018 Turtleback Adventure Trail Trailer $10500 located in San Diego CA Title in hand

Pshesters

2018 Turtleback Adventure Trail. Great Trailer! Only been out 12 times or so. Made in the USA in Phoenix, AZ. The tent on this thing easily unfolds and you can completely enclose the awning section for a total of over 200 sq ft of live-able space. See YouTube link.
TURTLEBACK ADVENTURE TRAIL BUILD PACKAGE.

3,500 LB AXLE

10 INCH ELECTRIC BRAKES KIT (3500 LB AXLE
ONLY).

10 " ELECTRIC DRUM BRAKES (SELF-ADJUSTING) INCLUDES BREAKAWAY SAFETY SWITCH.

DUAL X2 POWER DEEP CYCLE BATTERY ELECTRICAL SYSTEM, BLUE SEA MARINE-GRADE COMPONENTS, , BATTERY BOXS, BLUE SEA 6 CIRCUIT FUSE BLOCK, BLUE SEA DUAL BATTERY
DISCONNECT SWITCH, PROWATT 200W POWER INVERTER. 6 AMP HEAVY DUTY BATTERY CHARGER (SHORE POWER), 15 WATT SOLAR PANEL ON THE NOSE BOX.

EXTERIOR CHARGE PORT12V SOCKET AND DUAL USB CHARGE PORTS INSTALLED IN EXTERIOR NOSE BOX SURFACE.

PROPANE TANK 11 LB PANCAKE TYPE TANK WITH STAINLESS STEEL BRACKET AND STRAP.

REAR KITCHEN REAR SLIDE OUT KITCHEN BALTIC BIRCH WITH SOLID MAPLE TOP DUAL BURNER STOVE. DOMETIC SINK WITH FAUCET.

WATER SYSTEM. 21 GALLON BPH FREE FOOD GRADE WATER TANK WITH 12V ELECTRIC PUMP.

TAILGATE WITH SPARE MOUNT SINGLE SWING OUT SPARE TIRE HOLDER WITH 2 PLATES FOR ROTOPAX FUEL KITS, TWO-POSITION LOCKING PIN, RATED FOR 125 LBS.

OZ TRAIL OUTER RIDGE VENTURER FEATURING NEARLY 200 SQ FT OF FULLY EN-CLOSABLE LIVING SPACE WHEN COMBINED WITH INCLUDED SUNROOM.

QUEEN
SIZE BED. GAS STRUT ASSISTED UNDER-BED STORAGE ACCESS DOOR. GAS STRUT ASSISTED TENT MOUNT FOR FULL STORAGE ACCESS.

SAFETY SYSTEMS TRAILER BREAK-AWAY BRAKE ACTIVATION SWITCH, LED YELLOW AND RED SIDE MARKER LIGHTS. LED BRAKE LIGHTS, SIGNAL LIGHTS, AND RUNNING LIGHTS. INTEGRATED REVERSE LIGHTS.

ADJUSTABLE REAR STABILIZER (REQUIRED FOR DISCONNECTED HITCH USE). DUAL TOWING SAFETY CHAINS.

NOSE JACK 2,000 LB TONGUE JACK.

7-PIN TRAILER CONNECTION. INCLUDES CHARGE LINE, BRAKE

STANDARD COLOR POWDER COATING

CHASSIS WELDED 2 X 3 GALVANIZED TUBE STEEL CHASSIS

11-GAUGE ALUMINUM MAIN BOX WITH ALUMINUM NOSE BOX AND REAR DOOR

ZAMP 15 AMP SOLAR CONTROLLER WITH BATTERY MONITOR AND SAE WEATHERPROOF PANEL CONNECTOR IN NOSE BOX.

ROTOPAX DELUXE PACK MOUNT

TWO ROTOPAX 2 GALLON GAS PACKK
IMG_1661.jpeg
IMG_1706.jpeg
IMG_1673.jpeg
IMG_1724.jpeg
IMG_1693.jpeg
IMG_1720.jpeg
IMG_1728.jpeg
IMG_1679.jpeg

Last edited:

SBSYNCRO

Is this the trailer they now call the "Getaway"? (and I'm curious what the difference is besides the tent).

Also, where do you/would you put a fridge? Seems like the only place would be under the bed, which would mean lifting up the tent (or going inside and lifting the mattress) every time you want a cold beer. Is there another place for a fridge that I'm not seeing?

Perfect small size for a Jeep, though - and I really like the fact that the climb into the bed isn't 7' in the air! (for those of us that like to get up and "walk around" in the middle of the night if you know what I mean...)

I’m looking for a light trailer to pull with a Jeep JKUR and this layout looks great. I’m just obsessed about kitchen efficiency since I like to cook elaborate meals on the trail.

Last edited:

Pax2525

Adventurer
Is this the trailer they now call the "Getaway"? (and I'm curious what the difference is besides the tent).

Also, where do you/would you put a fridge? Seems like the only place would be under the bed, which would mean lifting up the tent (or going inside and lifting the mattress) every time you want a cold beer. Is there another place for a fridge that I'm not seeing?

Perfect small size for a Jeep, though - and I really like the fact that the climb into the bed isn't 7' in the air! (for those of us that like to get up and "walk around" in the middle of the night if you know what I mean...)

I’m looking for a light trailer to pull with a Jeep JKUR and this layout looks great. I’m just obsessed about kitchen efficiency since I like to cook elaborate meals on the trail.

most probably keep the fridge in the vehicle so they have cold food and drinks when they leave the trailer behind

SBSYNCRO

Just got a PM from the OP - this trailer is pending sale, which is probably why he is not answering posts here.

PeterPaul

2018 Turtleback Adventure Trail. Great Trailer! Only been out 12 times or so. Made in the USA in Phoenix, AZ. The tent on this thing easily unfolds and you can completely enclose the awning section for a total of over 200 sq ft of live-able space. See YouTube link.
TURTLEBACK ADVENTURE TRAIL BUILD PACKAGE.

3,500 LB AXLE

10 INCH ELECTRIC BRAKES KIT (3500 LB AXLE
ONLY).

10 " ELECTRIC DRUM BRAKES (SELF-ADJUSTING) INCLUDES BREAKAWAY SAFETY SWITCH.

DUAL X2 POWER DEEP CYCLE BATTERY ELECTRICAL SYSTEM, BLUE SEA MARINE-GRADE COMPONENTS, , BATTERY BOXS, BLUE SEA 6 CIRCUIT FUSE BLOCK, BLUE SEA DUAL BATTERY
DISCONNECT SWITCH, PROWATT 200W POWER INVERTER. 6 AMP HEAVY DUTY BATTERY CHARGER (SHORE POWER), 15 WATT SOLAR PANEL ON THE NOSE BOX.

EXTERIOR CHARGE PORT12V SOCKET AND DUAL USB CHARGE PORTS INSTALLED IN EXTERIOR NOSE BOX SURFACE.

PROPANE TANK 11 LB PANCAKE TYPE TANK WITH STAINLESS STEEL BRACKET AND STRAP.

REAR KITCHEN REAR SLIDE OUT KITCHEN BALTIC BIRCH WITH SOLID MAPLE TOP DUAL BURNER STOVE. DOMETIC SINK WITH FAUCET.

WATER SYSTEM. 21 GALLON BPH FREE FOOD GRADE WATER TANK WITH 12V ELECTRIC PUMP.

TAILGATE WITH SPARE MOUNT SINGLE SWING OUT SPARE TIRE HOLDER WITH 2 PLATES FOR ROTOPAX FUEL KITS, TWO-POSITION LOCKING PIN, RATED FOR 125 LBS.

OZ TRAIL OUTER RIDGE VENTURER FEATURING NEARLY 200 SQ FT OF FULLY EN-CLOSABLE LIVING SPACE WHEN COMBINED WITH INCLUDED SUNROOM.

QUEEN
SIZE BED. GAS STRUT ASSISTED UNDER-BED STORAGE ACCESS DOOR. GAS STRUT ASSISTED TENT MOUNT FOR FULL STORAGE ACCESS.

SAFETY SYSTEMS TRAILER BREAK-AWAY BRAKE ACTIVATION SWITCH, LED YELLOW AND RED SIDE MARKER LIGHTS. LED BRAKE LIGHTS, SIGNAL LIGHTS, AND RUNNING LIGHTS. INTEGRATED REVERSE LIGHTS.

ADJUSTABLE REAR STABILIZER (REQUIRED FOR DISCONNECTED HITCH USE). DUAL TOWING SAFETY CHAINS.

NOSE JACK 2,000 LB TONGUE JACK.

7-PIN TRAILER CONNECTION. INCLUDES CHARGE LINE, BRAKE

STANDARD COLOR POWDER COATING

CHASSIS WELDED 2 X 3 GALVANIZED TUBE STEEL CHASSIS

11-GAUGE ALUMINUM MAIN BOX WITH ALUMINUM NOSE BOX AND REAR DOOR

ZAMP 15 AMP SOLAR CONTROLLER WITH BATTERY MONITOR AND SAE WEATHERPROOF PANEL CONNECTOR IN NOSE BOX.

ROTOPAX DELUXE PACK MOUNT

TWO ROTOPAX 2 GALLON GAS PACKKView attachment 613626View attachment 613627View attachment 613628View attachment 613630View attachment 613631View attachment 613632View attachment 613633View attachment 613634
Is the trailer still available? I'd like to take a look at it. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles