*OFF THE MARKET *Price drop-2018 Earth Cruiser EXP turbo diesel, Boulder, Co. $239,000! 10th Anniversary Edition *OFF THE MARKET*

Another person just sold his for 175 with 12k miles, I just missed it. I'm interested and I don't need financing, but don't want to be upside down on an rv. Keep me in mind if it does not sell for your asking price. Thanks, GM. www.AirBoatUSA.com to contact me.

I had to post this. Noticed by sheer coincidence... Congrats on the one year anniversary of the sale thread... It was posted for sale the same time last year. As "abusa" rightly pointed out, especially with the economy in the current state anyone who invests in this is going to end up upside down on the investment... Kudos to you for diligently maintaining this thread.

thinairathlete

20200316_174042.jpg
20200316_173322.jpg
20200316_175410.jpg
20200316_173858.jpg

thinairathlete

Yes, this Earthcruiser EXP turbo diesel is still available. We might be in Mexico but I have an Earthcruiser owner/neighbor that is available to show it and go along for test drives. This is the nicest used Earthcruiser for sale in the country and the best deal considering its options. Make us an offer.
2000000000429857.jpg

WU7X

Snow on the Roof
Still have not won Lotto. That said I would never think of buying this vehicle as an "investment". That's absurd. To me this is a tool, an incredible tool, for visiting remote places anywhere on our planet. If someone purchases a plane ticket to Hawaii for a vacation, do they expect to get some kind of financial return on the cost of the ticket? I don't think so.

So best fortune to you and your family! I wish a buyer comes forward soon for you. Be safe!

Dale

Howard70

Adventurer
... That said I would never think of buying this vehicle as an "investment". That's absurd. To me this is a tool, an incredible tool, for visiting remote places anywhere on our planet. ...
Dale

Hello Dale:

I'm with you all the way. I've mentioned this in other threads but it pertains well here- My wife and I have purchased five things in our lives that were priced in this neighborhood - Two houses, a 40' sailing vessel and two EarthCruisers. One of houses increased in value and we hope the other will also, the sailing vessel and the first EarthCruiser were sold for less than we paid for them and if we ever part with the 2nd EarthCruiser I suspect it will also sell for less than what we paid. However, if I had to do it all over again I'd rent houses to live in and buy the same boat and EarthCruisers. Those three vehicles changed our lives and I honestly can't think of anything else we could have done with that money that would have brought as much contentment and adventure to us.

If you want to invest with expectations of returns in money - go with the stock market. Oh, wait a minute......

Howard Snell

thinairathlete

Hello Dale:

I'm with you all the way. I've mentioned this in other threads but it pertains well here- My wife and I have purchased five things in our lives that were priced in this neighborhood - Two houses, a 40' sailing vessel and two EarthCruisers. One of houses increased in value and we hope the other will also, the sailing vessel and the first EarthCruiser were sold for less than we paid for them and if we ever part with the 2nd EarthCruiser I suspect it will also sell for less than what we paid. However, if I had to do it all over again I'd rent houses to live in and buy the same boat and EarthCruisers. Those three vehicles changed our lives and I honestly can't think of anything else we could have done with that money that would have brought as much contentment and adventure to us.

If you want to invest with expectations of returns in money - go with the stock market. Oh, wait a minute......

Howard Snell
Well said Howard. I would have to say same for us. We have had homes in impressive, picturesque places but no home as impressive as our Earthcruiser. We joke that it is our beach home, mountain home, city home and home abroad.

thinairathlete

With the stock market seeming to make that climb back upward, now might be the time to make that excellent deal on a new travel truck. We still have this excellent 2018 Earthcruiser EXP turbo diesel for sale and with the peso (our currency) at an all time low our exchange rate from dollars would allow us to make a great deal on this truck and still be where we need to be. Drop me a PM, lets talk!
44058.jpeg

WU7X

Snow on the Roof
My best wishes to you and your family also. Yours was one of the most fun, fact filled, and enjoyable ads I've ever had the opportunity to follow. As I have stated several times in the past, had the Lotto Goddess smiled on me, your rig would be sitting in my driveway by now.

Stay safe, have a great life in Baja. In fact, hope to see you down there some time when this pandemic passes.

Dale

Dale & Nanc at Oregon Falls.jpg

eugarps

thinaitathelete,

Yours is the sweetest EC I've ever seen and I can only hope it's off the market for a happy reason.

All the best and say well.

Bill

thinairathlete

My best wishes to you and your family also. Yours was one of the most fun, fact filled, and enjoyable ads I've ever had the opportunity to follow. As I have stated several times in the past, had the Lotto Goddess smiled on me, your rig would be sitting in my driveway by now.

Stay safe, have a great life in Baja. In fact, hope to see you down there some time when this pandemic passes.

Dale

View attachment 582170
Thank you Dale! Happy travels!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles