*OFF THE MARKET *Price drop-2018 Earth Cruiser EXP turbo diesel, Boulder, Co. $239,000! 10th Anniversary Edition *OFF THE MARKET*

thinairathlete

thinaitathelete,

Yours is the sweetest EC I've ever seen and I can only hope it's off the market for a happy reason.

All the best and say well.

Bill
Hi Bill, thanks for folliwing the for sale ad here. A couple reasons I took it down. I am just not online very much these days and trying to keep this rolling was becoming difficult being off grid. Also, my wife wasnt happy with the direction the offers were going. We understand that we would take a considerable loss but the numbers that were being thrown out there just weren't acceptable to her. Cheers.

thinairathlete

Over a year on the market and no sale...? Dang, safe travels man
Msand, thank you for the kind words. Unfortunately not everyone can plop down 200k on a travel rig no matter how nice or how good of a deal it is. It will happen, just not right now.
20200316_174042.jpg

gdaut

That is a tough price point. As you point out, there are not that many people who are in the market for $200K+ for a camper, and for a lot of those who are, there is not a lot of difference between $200K and $400K, so they just buy a new one.

It is a beautiful unit; if I did not already have an integrated expedition vehicle (as we are calling them these days) I would have been out to Boulder a year ago to check it out.

gdaut

I hope he got a good price for it. This was a great for sale thread and it looks like a great camper. Someone is going to have fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles