Sold: 2016 AEV Jeep JKU Backcountry w/ Ursa Minor, Goose Gear, ARB, and MORE!!!

NomadOnWheels196

Hey, folks....look what you can do with this combo....you can go anywhere in the world with this comfy set up!

Check it out......This forum member drove all around Africa in a similar Jeep with the same pop top!

So, BTT

Thanks for the plug @AbleGuy !!! This is a very popular setup. The Road Chose Me is only one of the folks I know with a similar setup. Have you seen Chris Shontz? He runs the channel venture4wd on youtube. He does a great job!

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
calicamper said:
I’ve gone through so many ideas and come back to the wide body B+ with a 4x4 toad that probably gets hauled a few times but not every trip. It serves as the transport during longer stays base camped somewhere with services. The B+ options can be had with a fixed bed, roomy head/toilet. Easy to get around when old. Small enough to drive anywhere etc.
That is simply great advice.

And it’s proof is that it’s obviously followed by a great many retired rv’ers in the mountain west. On our annual migrations from the SW deserts to the PNW via various Rockies routes, we very frequently see fellow travelers with this exact combo. And most all of these combinations we see are flat towing Jeeps

So here you go.....this guy’s Jeep for sale right here on this thread is the perfect Jeep to for you to tow behind your RV, because additionally, it will actually allow you to still camp out overnight in the boonies once in a while when you’re back exploring those challenging and scenic rougher trails from your RV base camp!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94