Price Drop !!! 2014 EarthCruiser EXP for sale

Brentc17

We will be selling our 2014 EarthCruiser EXP soon. Gathering interest at this point while we do some last minute modifications and clean up.
90K miles
New Sheel-Man seats on both driver and passenger
Awesome wrap done 2 years ago
Everything works great, selling to purchase a Global Expedition Vehicle.
There are several walk arounds on our Youtube page -->> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0kJuShJYE3r8Z0IHPUXFAQ
Instant Message or email at whiskey7backroads@gmail.com with questions.
mq2.jpg

Brentc17

In Phoenix and ready to go if somebody wants to check it out. All it needs right now is new front windshield and we are arranging that as I type this. 225K for an EXP EarthCruiser that has a proven track record of handling the tough terrain.

victorc

Hi there - is the EFX still for sale?

Both the chassis and the camper are from 2014, correct?

Do you have a proper listing somewhere? I looked at some of your videos and they are great to see what's inside and outside but I would love to know a little bit more about the specs (solar system, how much battery/panels, fuel capacity, etc.)

Thanks!

Brentc17

Hi there - is the EFX still for sale?

Both the chassis and the camper are from 2014, correct?

Do you have a proper listing somewhere? I looked at some of your videos and they are great to see what's inside and outside but I would love to know a little bit more about the specs (solar system, how much battery/panels, fuel capacity, etc.)

Thanks!
Yes the EXP is still for sale. I have not done a full ad yet but have another video coming soon. As for specs

2014 Fuso Chassis FG 4x4
2 36 Gallon Diesel tanks with switch to change on the fly
480 watt solar panels (4 x 120) integrated into roof
540 AMP well cell battery bank
Blue sky controller
1 40 gallon fresh water tank (can be heated from control panel)
1 20 gallon fresh water tank (can not be heated)
New SheelMan seats
New Toyo RT tires
New front windshield
30 Gallon grey water tank
Everything working great expect for one window, I have small part coming. Not affecting opening or closing just doesn't stay open and extended.
Let me know if you have any other questions

Thanks Brent

Brentc17

Update to EarthCruiser for sale

We found out that the transmission is bad, so getting it replaced with certified Fuso tranny. Price still the same but now with new Transmission. Heading back to Montana next week, so if anybody wants to see it in person please email me.
Not getting my notifications so please email me at whiskey7backroads@gmail.com with any questions
Thanks Brent

Brentc17

New transmission installed and EC is in Montana. Price reduced to 220k. We are in WA but will be going to Montana multiple trips this winter and can bring it and meet in PNW.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles