*PRICE DROP* 2003 Chevy S10 with Cedar Camper Topper

Tmcdon890

Hey All,
I am dropping the price of my beloved Conifer Truck. Selling as package only.

https://wyoming .craigslist.org/cto/6165704133.html

CedarTruck. wordpress.com

Does anyone know why I am not allowed to post links? Both links above will require you to delete a space to function properly.

Crypto2k

https://wyoming.craigslist.org/cto/6165704133.html

https://cedartruck.wordpress.com

Hey all,
Time to sell my precious Conifer Truck-Camper (selling as one piece only). She has 123,XXX miles on her.*

Please see Cedartruck.wordpress.com for all details regarding the camper build. If you have a true interest in the machine, please read the blog and understand the level of detail invested in the woodwork. The truck is for sale as long as this advertisement is listed. The camper and truck will come with all amenities:
-Bed mats
-Curtains + extras
-Propane 2-burner stove
-11lb propane tank and 12-foot extension hose
-Custom cutting board
-Fire extinguisher and CO detector
-Rainfly and stakes*
-ExtendO MagicO custom wooden trailer-step
- USB lights
- (Inside cab) Metal shelving rack for extra gear storage
-Recently installed rear helper springs for added load.

Since owning the truck in September of 2016 (111,000 miles), I have maintained Conifer to a fine detail. She is road-ready. Tires (new in October) and brakes are great. Cab has always been kept clean. The truck runs great and has been inspected by multiple mechanics in recent months. I also have a spreadsheet available with all maintenance conducted in the past 13,000 miles since owning the vehicle. I've got the title in hand. Fuel economy varies between 17-18 highway (have gotten as high as 19.5, and low as 16). I will include an instruction manual (composed by yours truly) and recommended maintenance guide. This will ensure Conifer lasts many years in harsh environments.

Chevy's typical signs of cosmetic aging are recently showing life (small rust patches, paint chip), but nothing to distract the eyes from the true prize that is Conifer. The only caveat is her temporarily disabled 4WD. The fix will be easily diagnosed by a proper mechanic with details I have available.*

I am in no hurry to sell and would like to find the right, enthusiastic buyer. I may keep her till August when I'm ready for my upgrade, but thought I would gather interest. My price reflects the time and love invested in the carpentry and upholstery. You can't find a cozy, all-time, compact camper like this on the market. The construction is professional, with durable materials and finish that will last years.

And finally, I love sweet Conifer, she's got a large place in my heart. The reason I am selling is my desire to upgrade to a full-size, 4-seater Sprinter. While this truck is a phenomenal "camper", I intend to build a "home" out of a large diesel van.*

And as a closing. I am asking $8200. I am located in Jackson, Wyoming and work 8-5 weekdays. If you have a serious interest in buying sweet Conifer, please read my blog regarding the build before calling.

Please call (voicemail if I don't answer) if you would like to chat about seeing or driving the vehicle.

Crypto2k

Not affiliated, just helping out.
6f124f45920a01d70c7b276d9477bbe0.jpg
e12175d51d9e36dc53d80d26cb612bfd.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles