PRICE DROP 1992 Toyota Hilux Galaxy 4x4 RV Motorhome - Only 20k Miles

The camper is still available!

Final price drop.....$40k

First to place a deposit secures the sale.

(please read shipping info below)

For sale is this super rare and desirable 1992 Toyota Hilux Galaxy with just 20000 original warranted miles on the clock.....this equates to less than 800 miles driven per year!
The engine has barely been run in, it feels as though new.

Only 80 of these amazing rigs were ever made and I seriously doubt there is another one still out there in existence today with as low a mileage and in such great original condition as this.
This represents a great investment for years to come as the value of these will only continue to rise.

This is a once in a life time opportunity to own this unique and exceptionally well made, fully equipped RV with the ultra reliable bomb proof Toyota 2.8 TD engine....The ultimate classic go anywhere off grid bug out rig!

Spec:
- 1992 Toyota Hilux Galaxy
- Right Hand Drive
- Dual rear wheels
- 100% Fiberglass body, no wood subfloors, or bottoms.
- LN106 Truck chassis.
- 3L Diesel Engine 2,800cc– Solid front Axle.
- 5 Speed manual transmission
- Parking camera
- Hi-lo transfer case and manual locking AISIN hubs
- Ride Rite Firestone air pumps w/gauges to level up or heighten suspension.
- Onboard air compressor
- Front can heat and AC – blows hot and cold
- Aftermarket Stereo head unit with CD player
- Front Spare Tire Carrier / bumper / tow hook.
- Toyota filters and fluids all around, all Toyota OEM parts used.
- Mikuni Diesel Parking heater
- Coleman Mach Roof Top AC
- ENO 2 Burner Propane stovetop
- Aftermarket upgraded fridge freezer
- TV Point
- Tiger Microwave oven
- Onboard Onan 2800 Microlite Generator with seperate 8 Gallon Gas tank ( non diesel )
- 60L + 40L ( hot ) water tanks = 25 gallons total of fresh water
- Flushing Thetford Casette Porta Potti Toilet
- Rear Bathroom + Shower with vent and fan (the engine heats the water whilst you drive...genius!)
- Outside Water spigots for hot and cold water + Hose hookup
- Wind out Awning
- Ladder
- Bike rack (takes 4 bikes)
- All exterior compartments lockable with updated combination locks (no keys to lose!)
- Central locking w/alarm
- Wardrobe closet with Clothing storage and mirror
- Cab over bed with windows.
- Full set of curtains.
- Dinette that converts to one or two person bed.
- Original camper owners manual and truck repair manual plus service history dating all the way back to Japan.
- New upgraded heavy duty battery
- Undersealed

Dimensions/Weight:
Length: 5.5m
Width: 2m
height: 2.9m
Weight: 2900kg

Price:
$40'000

Payment:
An immediate deposit of $2000 to be paid via Paypal. The remaining balance to be paid via bank wire transfer or similar within 7 days of sale.

Shipping:
The vehicle is located in Oxford, England, UK.

The best priced shipping price quotes that i've come across have been through USHIP.

You can request quotes through USHIP by clicking on the highlighted words 'shipping quote available' at the top of the page under the 'buy now' section where you will be able to enter the vehicle details or transport this listing so you can start to receive quotes to your location or you can use this link below:
https://www.uship.com/uk/

Alternatively you can contact me and i'll be happy to request a quote for you using a company based in the UK called Autoshippers.

There is no ban on cargo/trade shipments going from the UK to the USA so the vehicle can still be shipped at this time.
(I have just recently sold an identical camper to a guy in Tennessee)

The process of registering would be relatively simple as the vehicle is over 25 years old meaning that it is exempt from having to go through emissions and safety tests etc and have any extra modifications to be road legal in the States.
All the other relevant documents needed by you to register will be taken care of by me prior to shipping and supplied to you after for the purpose of registering in the U.S.

If you are genuinely interested and have any questions or would like more detailed info/photos then please feel free to contact me.

Click on the sentence below to see a video on Youtube of an identical motorhome:

1993 Toyota Hilux Diesel Truck 4x4 Camper (On a side note and for comparison, the similar higher mileage camper on Youtube mentioned above has just been re-sold for the best part of $50'000)

Last edited:

PA Slammer

Observer

Why do you keep reposting this?

7dff6b66759b3964af06352b3598e0ed.jpg

194ab618f83c6c6677a7a1b68a847755.jpg

PA Slammer

Observer
It becomes cumbersome to get new notifications about a vehicle for sale that has already been listed.

If I could make a small suggestion; copy and paste whatever info you want and do NOT simply post a link.

NZroamer

Hey mate. Awesome camper. I have one similar. I notice you mention you have some original documentation. I have been looking for this type of thing for years and I would LOVE to get my hands on a copy. Would you be keen to make a copy of the original owners manual and any other original material and send it to me? I would be eternaly grateful. Thanks!

NZroamer

Ha. Just noticed this ad is 2 years old. Guess my request is probably out of the question then. Let me know if you still have the rig anyways! Cheers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles