Pretty Useless but kind of funny

jagarcia89

Different strokes for different folks I suppose, but too unique not to share

eporter

Adventurer
Interesting... I like the fold down door/steps for the back two seats. Not sure who gets to ride on the bench seats and have the bike handlebar whacking them in the head?

Seems like the kind of vehicle you buy/build to give tours on the beach somewhere. Or drive people out to surf fish or something? Dunno, I never get some of the beach crowd things.

Would be a cool idea for a cutaway van if they put that fab work into making a livable expo box on the back.

Texas Aggie

Observer
The build quality doesn't look too bad, so I guess they succeeded at executing their vision of what they were trying to accomplish. However, if this was their vision, I personally think they should get their eyes checked.

Last edited:

ITTOG

In texas those are hunting vehicles. People in the back are ready to shoot anything on land they see.

quickfarms

Adventurer
My fist thought was Florida beach cruiser and guess what the seller is in Florida.

Personally I think the price is ridiculous but there are enough people down there with money to burn

There is an event in Saint Jo, TX called "Rednecks with Paychecks". Swap out those tires for some Super Swamper Boggers and this would fit in pefect. Overweight bikini girls could ride around in the back and practice their twerking.

Bob

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
Must be the same van with out the green accents?

Chevrolet-Express-Vandetta-Van-001-Side-Jump-720x720.jpg

Chevrolet-Express-Vandetta-Van-003-Front-Three-Quarter.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles