Pretty Good Deal on Loadout Bags

FJOE

Regular Dude
Guys-
I have 4 of these, and I could (and have) packed my entire life in them. This is a killer deal. Lifetime warranty as well from the company. I have been using their equipment for years, and have been to their facility many times. It's top notch. These bags are cavernous, and have lots of organization in the outer pockets. Plus when you get where you are going and get all moved in, you can collapse them and stuff them under the bed! I used to keep every bit of my camping gear in 2 of them (including clothes, water, and some food). I would get home from work on Friday, throw both of them in the truck, and take off.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-London-...593939?hash=item48848ec353:g:IBAAAOSw~bFWF8rV

Last edited:

Kerensky97

Xterra101
Those are good looking bags but why are they so expensive? Brand new they cost $480!!!!

So what are the magic features of London Bridge Trading bags?

Triplesnake

Adventurer
They are really super high quality gear. They are the real deal, no BS, stuff that special forces might use in Afghanistan and places like that. I've got one of their 3 day assault packs (for all of the 3 day assaults I go on :jumping: ) and the material and construction is worlds better then anything that you can buy at REI or your local "tactical" gear shop. Keep in mind that $480 price you might see is probably what the military contract purchase would be billed, so the street price seems like a great deal based on that. It is still pretty expensive for what you get, but the quality is there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne