Presenting at Sundance Film Festival

Michael Slade

Untitled
I'm doing at least one, perhaps two separate presentations about my various documentary photography projects at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah next week.

If anyone is in town and would like a more complete schedule of times and locations, let me know.

I will be talking about my Great Salt Lake Photographic Survey, Utah Bigfoot and North Korean Refugee projects.

FlyJester

Adventurer
I'm doing at least one, perhaps two separate presentations about my various documentary photography projects at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah next week.

If anyone is in town and would like a more complete schedule of times and locations, let me know.

I will be talking about my Great Salt Lake Photographic Survey, Utah Bigfoot and North Korean Refugee projects.

Michael, when and where will you be doing this?? I work for the Post Office in PC and if I have some free time I would enjoy seeing your presentations.

Michael Slade

Untitled
The Art Institute has a hospitality suite and conference room up there for the next two weeks. I will present there either this Sunday afternoon/evening and/or next Friday.

I'll know by tomorrow what the firm schedule is.

Michael Slade

Untitled
I will be presenting at 2pm on Sunday and at 2pm on Friday in the Ivers Room at The Yarrow in Park City.

Come one-come all!

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
If you've never been privy to one of Sir Slades presentations, do yourself a favor and attend. Well worth the travel and I can promise you'll be ready to head to the GSL Desert that evening! :cool:

smslavin

Adventurer

Congrats! Wish I could get up there. Hope it goes well.

Michael Slade

Untitled
For those of you thinking of coming up on Friday, here's a little tip: Don't park at The Yarrow. They tried to snake me out of 20 bucks for parking, but I didn't fall for it. You can park anywhere in the strip mall for free I think. I ended up getting a pass from the hotel, but I think you would be able to find free parking pretty close.

The room where I am presenting is upstairs and is very cozy. There is hot coffee, chips, salsa, all that kind of stuff, so if you're feeling 'snacky' you're set.

I met realslimbrady today and I think he had a good time. It was great to have someone from the ExPo community there. Artists and film-makers can sometimes be a little over the top.

Looking forward to having a good crowd there on Friday. There were only about 8-12 people there today and two of them were me and my wife.

Michael Slade

Untitled
I'm teaching down in Salt Lake all week, but am giving my presentation again on Friday at 2pm at The Yarrow again.

All week in Park City during Sundance sounds like an exercise in self mutilation.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
I'm trying to arrange my Friday so I can get up there Michael.

Can you talk about Bigfoot instead though :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz