Predator Conservation - Central Kalahari

luangwablondes

Adventurer
CCB (Cheetah Conservation Botswana) is looking for two dedicated, hard working people interested in predator conservation and willing to put up with long work days and spartan living conditions. CCB will be participating in a special project assessing the numbers of predators in the Central Kalahari Game Reserve, the worlds second largest game reserve. The project will involve one week in a team working and living in the game reserve counting predators and other rare animals and free camping in the park. The project will involve long days driving through the park and nights camping in spartan conditions. The volunteers will join CCB for the entire month of March as per our normal volunteer program, but will have the added opportunity to participate in the predator count in their final week. Interested applicants should visit the CCB and the working abroad websites (cheetahbotswana.com or workingabroad.com) or email volunteer@cheetahbotswana.com or Victoria McNeil at Victoria.McNeil@workingabroad.com

The Rover Shop

Explorer
Scott...this sorty of thing is exactly what i am talking about...once my itinerary/dates are better known I will be all over this sort of program..
SHAYNE

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste