Pre-Made Low-Profile Fridge/Stove slide-out system?

I am in the process of building a overland trailer from an M416. Here is the thread on that build:

https://expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/a-southern-m416.208177/

A lid will cover the top of the trailer. I have a tailgate that has been fabricated for the rear of the trailer that is hinged at the bottom and drops down out of the way. I would like to install a slide-out kitchen that I can pull out from the rear of the trailer when the tailgate is dropped. I've considered building one out of 80/20 t-slot, but wondered if there was anything commercially available that might work. My biggest challenge is I only have about 17.5 inches of clearance between the bed and the top rail of the tailgate frame (see the photo). This is not tall enough for your garden-variety slide-out that uses your typical top-loading fridge; however, Dometic has a 31-quart drawer fridge that is only about 10" high. With 17.5" in to work with, I should have enough clearance for that low-profile fridge and a stove. What I'm wondering is if anyone is aware of a commercially available drawer system that is fairly low-profile that incorporates this Dometic drawer fridge.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-21 at 1.31.57 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-21 at 1.31.57 PM.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 67

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles