PowerAll PBJS12000R Rosso Portable Power Bank saved the day! Jumped dead battery!

Silmarillion

Observer
After getting home from a 700 mile round trip down to Carabelle, FL and some great and unexpected off-roading in Tate's Hell, my 2006 LR3's battery decided to die in a parking lot! We drove 20 min out to lunch, had no problems, and it didn't even try to turn over. Everything was completely dead - my trunk wouldn't even open!

I purchased a PowerAll power bank in January last year. It claimed it could jump vehicles and had 2 USB ports! I figured it would be doubly handy on trips to charge USB stuff, and if my battery died, maybe it would work.

It Jumped the LR3 twice after about two seconds of cranking! I was very impressed. It claims it could have done 20 jumps on one full charge! It also has a flash light built in. I store the thing in the trunk side panel storage unit - opposite side of the jack.

For under $100, this is a fantastic purchase! I highly recommend it (and am not being paid or sponsored to say so.
B00D42AFS8-3.jpg
Amazon has them - here is the link.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00D...00,91_&refRID=93YVBWB02B3XBDWTARHY&th=1&psc=1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz