Power seat switch and electrical system question

Schitzangiggles

King of Macastan
Anyone know where to find the driver's side power seat switch to purchase? I've looked high and low and can't find one. I bought a manual seat out of a xls and dropped it into our Limited until I can find a working switch as I'm 6'1" and my wife's only 5'3" and we need the adjustment. Switch quite working before the heater core replacement.

Ever since I swapped out the heater core, the radio "works" (lights up, eq does it's thing on the screen, but no sound), the power windows don't work (but power mirrors do), horn doesn't work and the sunroof doesn't work either. All fuses are good, no blown fusible links and all connections on the wire loom seem ok (but I know one or more has to be having issues or my stuff would be working).
So anyone have any clues as to why or where to start trying to figure out these issues?

cr4x4cruiser

Observer
Mitsubishi Sound System;
If the stereo loses power, it typically goes into a "theft-protection" mode...
Google;
Mitsubishi Radio Code
Mitsubishi Stereo Code

Go to Mitsubishi website;
You will be required to find the Serial Number & Part Number that is on the unit [yep, pull it out, again], as well as your VIN.
Mitsubishi will e-mail you the code to turn it back on.
Or... look through the manufacturer materials you received when you bought the truck... you might have the code... typically adhered to a "credit card"-style plastic card.

Good luck

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Food for thought, pull all of the fuses to make sure the spades are clean and reinsert, reason being you can have reduced current flow but still have a visibly "okay" fuse. I was having an issue with my warning chime not working if I left the lights on and key out, all fuses appeared to not be blown but it worked fine after pulling and reinserting them. Worth a shot anyway and it's free to check.

Schitzangiggles

King of Macastan
So if it has an aftermarket radio does that change anything? It sat for a couple of years and everything worked fine prior to changing out the heater core.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior