Potential Overland Build Sell

Jfrink87

I may be looking to upgrade my rig to a canopy camper that would sit on custom made tool boxes on my flat bed. If I were to do that I'd have to sell what I have (to help pay for the upgrade). Here's a list of what I would sell: the Alpha II roof top tent w/annex, the ARB awning w/side and end panel, the Tuff Stuff shower/privacy enclosure, the custom built frame with the spare tire rack, AND the aluminum tool box that houses (and would be included) a 20 gal water tank with pump and plumbing, camp instant water heater, a Suburban 16,000 BTU furnace ducted to the tent, LP plumbing for the water heater, furnace, and camp stove, a small air compressor, Renegy 30amp DCDC charger and all associated electrics including a 100ah AGM battery.
The frame that holds the tent would bolt in the bed of a mid-size truck (you'd have to have mounting plates welded to the bottom of the upright posts), the aluminum box fit between the wheel wells of the original bed I had on my '19 Colorado so there would be room on each side of the bed for the posts to be bolted to the bed as well as for some storage. I do not know if the spare tire would fit with the tail gate closed. I can send more pictures to anyone interested in more information. FYI, the black box in the picture holds my sink and camp stove - I would include those items in the sale, but that box would not fit unless you had a flat bed to mount it on.
I am willing to negotiate a price but based on everything in the build and the time and effort I've put into making this a great set up, I'd like to get as close to 9K as possible.
Left Rear.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94