POSTING REMOVED

PADisco

Hello, I'm interested in both packs, tent, and sleeping mat. If you don't mind shipping them to Pittsburgh area, please send some pics or video of each to show condition? Thanks...

MGSlynch

Do you have the solar setup powering a refrigerator? Is the 400W power bank sufficient with the 200w continuous supply source?

Kenjitsu

Priorities have changed so I am selling a good deal of my outdoor gear. Everything is in like new condition however, like all used gear, some items are showing some wear. I have attached some links to the gear I am selling for reference. It is a lot of gear to take detailed photos of so PM me what item your interested in and I’ll send you some photos or a video of the gear.

Location: All Items are in San Antonio, TX but i’m willing to ship at buyers expense.

GEAR:
--Foxwing awning- Only used several times-Driver side mounted— $500

POWER
--Yeti 400- With two 100W Renogy Solar panels- New battery installed less than 4months ago- Adapter from solar panel to fit yeti and other adapter to connect directly to alternate battery (Everything in link plus the yeti). $550 for bundle

https://www.amazon.com/Renogy-Monoc...argid=aud-643574997066:pla-318232541946&psc=1

TENTS/Sleep
--Nemo Losi 3p- Green- Older model- Still in great condition- Comes with footprint and paw-print liner for the interior of the tent- $150
--Eureka USMC 2P combat tent- Excellent condition- Camo rain fly- $150

--Therm-a-Rest MARPAD-Lite 3 Military Sleeping Pad Regular- $50

https://www.austinkayak.com/ThermaRest-MARPADLite-3-Military-Sleeping-Pad-Regular/ACK17025P.html?gclid=Cj0KCQjw2v7mBRC1ARIsAAiw34_bp4JfuaRBUne0-OjDfjqoeEZu70sO2Lw6qehK3JOPYMdsDXdlgnwaAlJ_EALw_wcB&utm_campaign=Shopping: ACK PLA&utm_medium=cpc&adpos=1o3&sc_intid=17025_14851_1&scid=scplp17025_14851_1&utm_source=google

PACKS
--Osprey Xenith 105- Excellent condition- Grey- Only used once- Size M-L- $150
--Osprey Atmos 65- Excellent condition- Grey- Only used several times- Size M- $125

FUEL & WATER JUGS
Scepter Gas 5 gallon cans- They don't leak & work as they should

--2 Brown cans $50 each- like new condition- used for regular fuel
--1 Desert can $30 -Older can with cosmetic wear- doesn't effect functionality, it just looks more used.
--5 Gallon Desert military style water jugs- they are all in good condition- $15 each

CAMERA
--CANON AE1 bundle- In very good condition- Will include 50mm lens & 75 -200 mm lens. Also, external flash device- $100
Picture of the brown cans?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles