Post your V type (camper converted) Cargo Trailer interior front wall

plh

Explorer
I recently bought "Jeff Wanamog's" camper converted V front cargo trailer. If you all remember the trailer was damaged about 3 years ago during a tragic accident and the second owner used the trailer "as is". I am the 3rd owner and plan to repair the exterior/interior of the V front. During the repair the front interior cabinet unit will need to be removed and rebuilt. So I am looking for ideas. Here is what I'm starting with:

Pre accident:

interior front.jpg

Post accident:

FrontWall.jpg

Exterior:

93andTrailer.jpg

Last edited:

tgreening

Expedition Leader
I think I know what you're after but it's not super clear from your post so I'll ask. Are you asking for ideas on how to do the repair itself or ideas on front wall feature design while doing the repair?

plh

Explorer
Front wall feature design idea is what I am looking for. The 2 big doors (LH/RH) are not very useful. plus there is a bunch of wasted space above the countertop. I was thinking about a floor to ceiling cabinet of some type and either getting rid of the TV or moving it. So looking for some ideas.

calicamper

Expedition Leader
Just think about tongue weight. Ive seen some realy cool ideas but wholly cow batman the tongue weight really got heavy fast.

Septu

Explorer
Tongue weight was a prime reason why I ended up selling my Little Guy Trailer and decided to stick with my m101. Loved it, but it was too heavy to move around by hand - which meant I never took it on the trail. So tongue weight should be a consideration depending on how you plan on using the trailer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz