Post your Mitsubishi Pajero Pics

JamesW

Adventurer
Done a bit of tidying to my own, and I'm just finished building the 3fd iteration of my rear storage system. Also carpeted the interior plastics. I'm going to put another USB charger + accessory socket, and a small inverter into the gaps on the sides of the drawers.

No more body lift either, just hacked away at the inner arches to fit the 35s
ac9ef40d0f6be0a6b457f532a3a184e4.jpg
a3e73794ccc952b69e381d4766843766.jpg
eee7120b376e7dc3fa1fe0528fcee007.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

nomadsurfer

Taylor1

That’s my doppelgänger! I’m also at ~260k.

Small oil leak, and ticks every once and a while but she’s solid! These things are tanks

What manual hubs are you running? I’m about to do the swap myself to some i just got off Amazon

Taylor1

Observer
Taylor1

That’s my doppelgänger! I’m also at ~260k.

Small oil leak, and ticks every once and a while but she’s solid! These things are tanks

What manual hubs are you running? I’m about to do the swap myself to some i just got off Amazon
Mine has the stock automatic hubs. I pulled the center caps and trim latch rings after discount tire broke a couple not mounting them centered. Side note... it made a crazy wobble until I figured it out.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

the_trystero

Hey all, after looking for 2 years I picked up this 2001 Limited with 104,000 miles on it. So far I haven't done much to it other than install the rack, remove all the back seats except for the single one behind the driver for my first camping trip in it, and I pulled off the bottom strip of the moulding. The interior and windshield are so clean it feels like I'm driving a new truck, and I'm pretty sure it's never been taken off-road.

So it's a little balky going from 2wd to 4wd and back, but once in 4wd the center diff locks quickly and I have no problem going from 4hi to 4lo and back. So I have the solenoids on order but haven't received them yet.

I don't know what all I'm going to do with it because I'm short on time and money, it may be just stay the way it is for light 4 wheeling when I'm out camping (mostly desert, with maybe a trip or two to the Sierras each summer). Although I'd really at least like to get some rock sliders or another solution to use for recovery/flat changing with a Hi-Lift.

The big thing right now is the previous owner bought it at auction and I can't determine if/when the timing belt has been changed. So I need to get that done soon and it's the only thing I've currently budgeted for. I searched the forums a little last night looking for mechanic recommendations here in Los Angeles and didn't find anything Mitsubishi specific. If anyone has a recommendation, on the eastside preferably, I'd be very grateful for it.

Cheers,
Greg

Attachments

• IMG_20191006_121034.jpg
    IMG_20191006_121034.jpg
    521.8 KB · Views: 94

Inyo_man

Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
Congrats on the find, and welcome aboard!

Did you test the solenoids to verify they were not working?
I would recommend starting with fresh fluid in the transfer case (fresh fluids are usually a good start with a new/used rig).

Cheers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles