Post your Mitsubishi Pajero Pics

nwoods

Expedition Leader
The final destination for this rig is Costa Rica... 10 miles from the nearest paved road.

Pura Vida indeed! Interested in your timing and trip plans to get it to CR. My buddy (also on this forum) has been talking to be about getting his 96 4Runner down there at his vacation property. That sounds like a fun trip, and two vehicles sounds smart to me!

DSouth

Observer
Nice ride! I was going to go look at that one this week, but was a little leery of that dealer. Their Yelp reviews were pretty hit and miss. Sounds like that was a good one!

Djbenny

Adventurer
dbb3512a1bdca5e101ae482d6007cd40.jpg

Waiting for a ride!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JamesW

Adventurer
Mine and a friends Disco 2 from today.

I think my rear springs are shot, with just a bike, a bag of clothes and a full tank of diesel it squats down about 1.5"

Few jobs need done too, gots a seized front calliper, and I saw a bit of rust on the boot floor underneath, so I'll get some wire brush action and a splash of converter on that before it gets worse.

Driving it a lot more recently, and I'm enjoying it a lot, Exhaust got a right ********** the last day I was driving it in a minefield of stumps, and now it rattles on overrun, which is a bit annoying, so I'm thinking of removing the dinged silencer and going for a single silencer. I was driving behind a truck and a huge stone got kicked up, thought it was going to hit the windscreen, but it took out the headlight instead. Made a new lens by putting the other lens in the oven, with some 4mm acrylic ontop of it,left it 7 minutes and it softened and took the shape of the light, and now i have a perfect clear lens, made of plastic so it is a bit more durable

nnamssorxela

Adventurer
A little mid may camping in Colorado. Still getting her up to snuff for off-roading. Bent my step rails a little in this trip, but was pretty impressed with the little play time I got off-road.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles