Post your Mitsubishi Pajero Pics

Dwing

Observer
Ok, I figured around 30-40K. I don't really care for the over done inside. I would prefer back to new condition with some leather and wood treatments, basically Restoration Hardware as a Montero. I figure a personal build would total maybe 8-10K. That would be my choice over a 2.5/3 gen and that's do to the look of the body itself.

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Took the Monty out for wheelie practice on Cleghorn trail yesterday.
More photos here: http://nwoods.smugmug.com/Montero/trails/HCF-Cleghorn-Trail/

Cleghorn-2015-HCF-29-X3.jpg

Cleghorn-2015-HCF-33-X3.jpg

Entering the Teeter-Totter:
Cleghorn-2015-HCF-48-X3.jpg

Cleghorn-2015-HCF-49-X3.jpg

and over she goes
Cleghorn-2015-HCF-50-X3.jpg

Actual suspension Flex? Who knew? !!
Cleghorn-2015-HCF-51-X3.jpg

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
Nobody loves wheelies as much as Nwoods, I'm convinced. At least you have the sack to wheel like that dude, nothing worse than trailing all day stopping at every "tippy" spot that doesn't even raise a wheel for the sway bar guys (no offense sway bar crowd but sack up). You can wheel with me any time Nwoods :agree:

Here's mine way back on stock suspension (factory adjustable shocks, stock springs) no sway bars with a 2" bodylift and 35's.

1190530505_dscf1413.jpg

And on stock springs, coil spacers and KYB shocks, no sway bars again

Advetures%20169.jpg

Advetures%20168.jpg

nwoods

Expedition Leader
LOL, as I may have mentioned before, the Monty is now the daily driver for my 16 year old son. I'm not ready for him to drive a top heavy vehicle on oversized tires without the swaybars quite yet. Until he gets his own car or improves his emergency reaction skills, the swaybars stay on.

BTW> nice shot of the wife in those photos!

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
I know, we went over this before but i still think you like riding wheelies deep down inside :)
Actually these days i'm feeling more of a front sway bar on rear sway bar off to cover more varied driving while adding longevity to the IFS.

Thanks for the wife compliment too!
I need to take an artistic photo of my wife laying across the bullbars nude just using her hand and forearm to cover her breasts. For the sake of art, i mean i can't NOT do that.

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Thanks for the wife compliment too!
I need to take an artistic photo of my wife laying across the bullbars nude just using her hand and forearm to cover her breasts. For the sake of art, i mean i can't NOT do that.

I'm sure that would get regrammed on MonteroTuners Instagram account :)

KyleT

Explorer
Used some harsh cutting polish, then swirl remover, then some fine ultimate polish followed by hand waxing with zymoil. I was throughly happy with the result. The minor clear peeling on the hood is much less obvious. Unfortunately the roof which I didn't grab a pic of didn't really improve much.

Ate through about 10 pads on my 10" rotary buffer.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I love the color too.

Edit and don't like chrome rims though.

cr4x4cruiser

Observer
We finally got 'the one"! 1999 Montero SR... 106K original miles as of 13APR15

We've searched far and wide, for over a year... and it paid off. Picked it up at the dealer - in San Diego - on Monday night [13APR15], and when we pulled in the driveway - in Los Angeles - the total mileage was 106,099. It drives as good as it looks... very minor issues here and there [miscellaneous idiot lights/ bulbs burned out, a switch needing repair, etc].

My better-half was quite hesitant to do the deal, but realized we would likely not find another with the miles and condition... after we got home she then declared I was right in getting it ["it looks so good driving down the freeway"].

For now this rig will do combat on the freeways and streets of L.A. [yeah, let's see 'em do a "hit & run" on it... they may run, but I'm pretty sure their ride will be left behind]. The final destination for this rig is Costa Rica... 10 miles from the nearest paved road.

Now, I have a million questions [still], and tons more research to cull...

Pura Vida,

Wm.

Attachments

• P1080327 (2).JPG
    P1080327 (2).JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 824

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles