nwoods

Expedition Leader
getting ready for our NM, AZ, UT vacation

$250 roof rack installed

10661727_10101735644995565_3939446962296905971_o.jpg

Dolomiti, what sliders are those?

Dolomiti

Adventurer
That roof rack looks sweet,as does the truck as a whole. What is the orange thingys on the front?

Here is mine with my 35" coopers for daily usage,keeping the silverstone tyres for more gruelling stuff. Sheared a rear left wheel stud a few months back so I need to replace that. I've to park it over the grass due to a chronic oil leak I have at the minute

Orange things are the little "legs" that would set on a truck bed if still an ATV ramp. I need to cut them off, but also not sure if they'd make a good place to mount lights.

Dolomiti, what sliders are those?

Rocky Road Outfitters Super Sliders.

twocommas

Observer
Dolomiti-
Are you using bungee cords to attach stuff to the roof rack? What about something large like a second spare tire, snowboard, or gas cans?

Dolomiti

Adventurer
I quickly threw the rack on before we left home because I thought I might buy an Eezi-Awn in AZ but didn't. I haven't secured anything to the rack yet and actually pulled the rack this morning and altered the configuration.

image.jpg

NH Moto Expo

Adventurer
IMG_0166.jpg

I keep thinking that I'm going to keep this stock...but then I find myself in these spots. Looks like I'll need some tires and a lift soon.

NH Moto Expo

Adventurer
Fwiw, there appears to be a perfectly good trail/road about 10 feet from your Monty

It only looks that way now...after we plowed our way to it with a logging skidder. We got over a foot locally in New Hampshire on Thanksgiving eve, along with loss of power for over 200,000 residents. The part that amazed me was that I slid perfectly sideways. I wish I would have taken a picture of the track...it was perpendicular to the truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior