Post your Mitsubishi Pajero Pics

nwoods

Expedition Leader
I had a similar day. Ran 8 trucks through the El Paso's. Three of them were Montero's, including mine. Was intended to run Nightmare Gulch, but immediately upon reopening, the Gov'mt quickly prioritized its most important tasks, and closed the trail. So we ran Last Chance Canyon again. I left my camera at home, and did't take out my iPhone until the end to the trip up near Wabash Adopt-A-Cabin. I'm the little guy on the far right.

Walsh-Cabin.jpg

View from near the top
ElPasos.jpg

cnutco

Adventurer
ju7abase.jpg

Had a photography session on this creek bed. This is the last pic of my gen3 before putting it in the shop today for an OME lift. I will be picking up tomorrow.

Still to come in the very near future... ARB Bullbar with WARN pulling power (waiting for delivery).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DESTRO

Mountain Warrior
Joined a group of Jeeps for a run @ Raush Creek yesterday.. There were a few rough spots.. a steep climb.. rocky washouts and trails.. dry creek crossings and few puddles but, nothing too challenging.. except for that steep climb.. better pics coming.

IMAG3095-1.jpgIMAG3101-1.jpgIMAG3092.jpg

Last edited:

BushPig

Observer
Looks awesome, DESTRO - looks like a rattlecan paint job, right? How has it held up to the elements? I was considering doing it but worried about it allowing rust below the paint since it is lower-quality than factory paint.... I would love the ability to just touch it up at will, though. Definitely interested to hear how you like it.

DESTRO

Mountain Warrior
Looks awesome, DESTRO - looks like a rattlecan paint job, right? How has it held up to the elements? I was considering doing it but worried about it allowing rust below the paint since it is lower-quality than factory paint.... I would love the ability to just touch it up at will, though. Definitely interested to hear how you like it.

Thanks, BushPig.. Not paint at all.. I rattlecanned it with PLASTIDIP. been holding up since March with minor touch-ups after i beat it up on the trails..

and i love it.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz