JamesW

Adventurer
A few of us did some adventuring on the weekend,heres an action shot

And here is a group shot of us hard parked for style :sombrero:

viducce

Observer
Climbing ability

Hi mates,

Some pics from the weekend, it has got some climbing & articulation ability.
Sorry for the poor pic quality...

Cheers, Chris

bd83448327f9b6feccdbc2f5026c513c_zpsdb4e21bc.jpg

2334af909e9b2665c2a5163cfde73542_zps98ea0c48.jpg

5b4bdedda670b8d98ad9a0ccfa3c2fe8_zpsadf906c7.jpg

5f3f571b2ce9196d1ab1c70936691df3_zpsae858ef7.jpg

JamesW

Adventurer
Thats a really interesting box you have one the back,what is it for?

Here is a few pics from another adventure we had on the weekend,there wasn't anything too tricky,but the water was fun!

And a video I made. I got a really cheap dash cam,and I'm really enjoying making videos on it. I fancy the idea of making a boom mount off the front of the pajero for a waterproof camera,which has a damped self righting in it,to help show the angles being reached.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs-aRQfiHSo

viducce

Observer
@ JamesW,

It's not my truck, I know he carries his camping stuff in there.
I don't know where he got it from, but I'll ask him next time....

eurosonic

Expedition Leader
i wish i had a posse like that.. i'm like the lone ranger with no tonto out here. none of my peeps 4x4s are trail ready.. bald street tires and suspension issues..

Bummer man, I had to tell some people stay home. Crew was getting bigger than I wanted to.

On the trip couple of newbees with 4runners and Tacos had stock street tires. Taco torn a sidewall, 4runner got high centered couple times on its belly. Still a good trip though.

DESTRO

Mountain Warrior
Bummer man, I had to tell some people stay home. Crew was getting bigger than I wanted to.

On the trip couple of newbees with 4runners and Tacos had stock street tires. Taco torn a sidewall, 4runner got high centered couple times on its belly. Still a good trip though.[/QUOTE

no doubt.. i bet watching yotas catch grief on the trail was at least mildly amusing and satisfying on its own. i bet the jeeps kicked *****.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz