Post your Mitsubishi Pajero Pics

Se7en62

Adventure Seeker
Broken Arrow Trail - Sedona, Arizona

Ozarks National Forest - Arkansas

San Juan Mountains - Colorado

Ouachita National Forest - Oklahoma

Padre Island National Seashore - Texas (Longest Barrier Island in the World)

Seco Creek, South Texas

Monument Valley, Utah

phstudio

Johnson Valley OHV. I think I may have an LED addiction. I changed all of the original outside incandescent bulbs to LEDs, added always on daytime running lights onto the bumper and and added a coupe of Raptor style grill lights. I'm pretty sure oncoming trail traffic will be able to see me now. :) I just have to install the 12 rock lights that have been sitting on my bench for months. I'm sure that you can tell that I love wiring. I'm just running out of space in the engine bay for relays.510790

AZPAJERO

Observer
Johnson Valley OHV. I think I may have an LED addiction. I changed all of the original outside incandescent bulbs to LEDs, added always on daytime running lights onto the bumper and and added a coupe of Raptor style grill lights. I'm pretty sure oncoming trail traffic will be able to see me now. :) I just have to install the 12 rock lights that have been sitting on my bench for months. I'm sure that you can tell that I love wiring. I'm just running out of space in the engine bay for relays.
I'm usually not a fan of light bars but this setup looks great.........very clean