Post your Mitsubishi Pajero Pics

Djbenny

Adventurer
Nice Montero FullMonte! I love the Skid guard. BushSkinz? I may go out wheelin tomorrow. If I do I'll post some pics for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FullMonte

Adventurer
Yup, Bushskinz alirght! Got the idea from Montypower. He has an awesome build that I could only dream of. Thanks for the shot out and yes I know there are plenty of places in NM to wheel, so can't wait for the pics!

IncorpoRatedX

Explorer
10995007_649134101897007_193186135_n.jpg

New to me 99 with winter package.

JamesW

Adventurer
Installed my projector headlight retrofit, washed it, waxed it and fuelled her up on sunday

Then I took her into the forest with a friend, ripped off the front and centre bash plates, and tore the co-ax from my CB mag mount,and got it lost in a tree :sombrero:

Djbenny

Adventurer
2.5 Gens are on the up and up! Ha ha. Nice. I love the fenders on those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mon

New to the forum, but here's a few from the Maze District of Canyonlands a few years back in the 98 Montero.
Maze 1.jpg
30 gallons of water and gear for 4 people does a number on the stock suspension
Maze 2.jpg
Built a ramp to avoid getting high-centered like the year prior
Maze 3.jpg
Maze 4.jpg
I'll see if I can find some more from the next year

Dwing

Observer
Yeah, I did not want to post all the pics. They have a few, from basic to off road (or something). Top one says 44,000,000. Don't know the rate but that still must be alot.

Eric M

Adventurer
Yeah, I did not want to post all the pics. They have a few, from basic to off road (or something). Top one says 44,000,000. Don't know the rate but that still must be alot.

That's like 40 grand. At least it's cheaper than those Land Cruiser restorers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior