corprin

Adventurer
This thread needs some KJ.

5F0D6DAF-0F8A-48DA-B6DC-A43A959FE221-337-000000B182E7BF9E_zpsec8e715a.jpg

A8F6411B-FFB6-43AA-ABA4-7E20A4D7234E-337-000000B10068B168_zpsde98d0c3.jpg

3908E97D-98C3-474F-A9CE-03AB43B4E94B-3998-000007700B58A2BB_zpsbdfc09dc.jpg

UNI

Adventurer
Profdlp Posted: I love those Tentrax units. You have an absolutely great looking setup!

Profdlp,

Thank You for the kind words, we've had good luck with the Tentrax. If you get a chance to watch the video, around the 4:30 minute mark you will see where Richland Creek had about a 50 Acre Land Slide. They had the Forest Road closed for about 2 years, what you see, is what it is like now since the area has been cleaned up. The last part of the video was taken that weekend, this was the weekend of the Super Moon. We hiked out from where we had camped, set up the tripod and camera and video'ed the Moon rising out of the forest. The sounds you hear are actual background sound of the stream, frogs and whipper-Wills singing.

We waited for about an hour before the Moon came up, No Worries, No Traffic Out There! :coffeedrink:

Alan [UNI]

Xbcasey

Adventurer
This is my setup when I go solo. Of course, when the wife comes along I have to bring the trailer to pack the rest of the stuff.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    631.4 KB · Views: 73

Dr. Marneaus

Station Wagoneer
Sometimes it's at a state park campground with a tent...

Sometimes it's at a state park campground with a trailer....

sometimes it's in the wayy off in the woods with a tent when it's cold

Somtimes its when it's warm...

sometimes it's in death valley....at 8000' elevation

sometimes it's in Ely, NV

sometimes it's in ely with a trailer!

sometimes its in national parks....

Dr. Marneaus

Station Wagoneer
I'm sensing someone is liking their Jeep again. ;)

Nahhhhh.

I'm probably only liking it and wanting to drive it because I only have one trip under my belt since it has been fixed...and that trip was a success.

It hasn't been on the road long enough for things to go wrong yet haha.

Dr. Marneaus

Station Wagoneer
Don't jinx it! Make sure you knock on the wood grain every time you walk past it.

It'll be a while. She's back in storage since I got home from the camping trip. Can't knock on wood grain for another week or two until I get a chance to drive it again. :-/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94