Post Van Parts For Sale Here please

Deshet

Adventurer
Again, Thank you so much again for the seats, they are going to work great in my van!!

If you want to sell those seats let me know. I am in NOVA every few weeks. They would go nice in my E350. I would like to find all three row in a similar color leather.

Thanks

eblau

Adventurer
I put them in my van already, sorry!

If you want to sell those seats let me know. I am in NOVA every few weeks. They would go nice in my E350. I would like to find all three row in a similar color leather.

Thanks

Deshet

Adventurer
I would like to buy a Mitsubishi Delica Motor 2.5 Turbo Diesel
I know its a long shot but if you have one please let me know.
Thanks

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
I would like to buy a Mitsubishi Delica Motor 2.5 Turbo Diesel
I know its a long shot but if you have one please let me know.
Thanks

I hope you’re able to find one.

I’d consider an engine conversion. I’m no expert on Delica... but their engines are hard to find and aren’t amazing if you have one. The friend I have with one was told he has the last head available for one. He loves it, but babies it because he doesn’t think he’ll be able get parts to fix it again.

Deshet

Adventurer
I hope you’re able to find one.

I’d consider an engine conversion. I’m no expert on Delica... but their engines are hard to find and aren’t amazing if you have one. The friend I have with one was told he has the last head available for one. He loves it, but babies it because he doesn’t think he’ll be able get parts to fix it again.

I can get a complete engine new Hyundai D4BF engine for $3500. It is a copy of the 4d56. The motor parts are all still available. I was hoping to find something used for a better price. I am importing a Delica that needs engine work.

Thanks

Reactions: WVI

beanco

If anyone is in Springfield,Missouri there’s a UPull it yard called Buddy’s.
They have over 10 ambulances and several conversion vans. Lots of great stuff, most engines are gone.
Branson is close, bring the family and sneak away like i did ?

b. rock

Got a MG Metalworks coil conversion kit I need to unload due to some house build woes. $2k and located in Evergreen CO, can deliver within a 6 hour radius or ship accordingly.

Deshet

Adventurer
If anyone is in Springfield,Missouri there’s a UPull it yard called Buddy’s.
They have over 10 ambulances and several conversion vans. Lots of great stuff, most engines are gone.
Branson is close, bring the family and sneak away like i did ?

Any with complete 2008 front ends?

beanco

Speedway salvage in East St. Louis has an old 87 Ford van with 3 very nice swivel seat bases. I’ve already got 4 of them, don’t need anymore ?
They quoted me $20 each,they’re too heavy to ship?

Reactions: WVI

DocWhiskey

Observer
I have a front passenger swivel base I got on the group buy; I don’t have the van anymore so it’s up for grabs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles