Post Van Parts For Sale Here please

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
WTB: Your 2008+ Ford E250 or E350 2WD front suspension and brake take-off parts! If you're converting to 4x4 and have the complete front-end parts in very good condition with lowish miles, let me know. I'm in the Philadelphia area but am willing to travel within a day's drive. Also interested in OEM Ford 16" aluminum mag-style or Alcoa wheels to fit 8x6.5. Looking to upgrade my 2002 E250 to the newer-style brakes, etc.

On the forum, someone stated that Quigley sells off the parts they take off for $500. I'd try the 4wd converters in your area.

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
So I contacted Quadvan here in Portland, Oregon. They take BRAND NEW, ZERO MILE front ends off 2018 2WD E350 cutaways and convert to 4WD. So, they have lots of front ends available. I think it's like $500 for everything strapped on a pallet, plus whatever shipping. So you not only upgrade radius arms, you get better brakes, shocks (no springs), hubs, steering, ball joints, bearings, etc. It's EVERYTHING that comes off at once. AND, it still all bolts up. You need a new swaybar and end links, but that's it.

So, I plan on eventually going that route, plus the Moog 880s, or one of those front end 2" leveling kits.

It's waaaay cheaper than rebuilding piece by piece, and in the end you have 2018 parts & tech, instead of older-level new stuff.
On the forum, someone stated that Quigley sells off the parts they take off for $500. I'd try the 4wd converters in your area.

I had it wrong, it was Quad van.

partsflyin

Adventurer
WTB: Your 2008+ Ford E250 or E350 2WD front suspension and brake take-off parts! If you're converting to 4x4 and have the complete front-end parts in very good condition with lowish miles, let me know. I'm in the Philadelphia area but am willing to travel within a day's drive. Also interested in OEM Ford 16" aluminum mag-style or Alcoa wheels to fit 8x6.5. Looking to upgrade my 2002 E250 to the newer-style brakes, etc.
Will have everything your looking for pretty quick like. Van is currently being converted.
2010 E-250, 27k miles

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

PhillySMB

Responded to @partsflyin

5 or 6 years ago I bought new take-off parts from Quigley for something like $325 for just about all the front-end parts with basically zero miles and installed them on my Sportsmobile. Was a nice deal, but they don't seem to do that anymore. Looking to do the same upgrade to a Pleasure-Way Traverse camper I just picked up.

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
Responded to @partsflyin

5 or 6 years ago I bought new take-off parts from Quigley for something like $325 for just about all the front-end parts with basically zero miles and installed them on my Sportsmobile. Was a nice deal, but they don't seem to do that anymore. Looking to do the same upgrade to a Pleasure-Way Traverse camper I just picked up.

I imagine someone decided they could get sued if there was a problem with the used parts.
I’d buy the updated parts for mine if someone within easy driving distance had them for a good price. At first I was just going to say driving distance, but past a certain point shipping would become more economical. And shipping cost would likely negate any savings over just buying a higher mileage front end and rebuilding all of it.

Pinnacle Campers

Chateau spotter
I imagine someone decided they could get sued if there was a problem with the used parts.
I’d buy the updated parts for mine if someone within easy driving distance had them for a good price. At first I was just going to say driving distance, but past a certain point shipping would become more economical. And shipping cost would likely negate any savings over just buying a higher mileage front end and rebuilding all of it.

Something like this?
https://boise.craigslist.org/pts/d/boise-ford-e350-front-suspension/6795891126.html
Got a Dana 70 DRW, 4.10 Limited slip too.
https://boise.craigslist.org/pts/d/boise-dana-70-axle-ford-e350-dually/6813767387.html

These are mine. I have a couple pallets around if someone wants to ship. Also willing to deal on both items.

Redheddedwonder

bench seats out of a 2013 E350 with mounts and seat belts. Only keeping one, so two 3 seat benches and one 4 seat, too big to store in my garage!
Have all the hardware and seatbelts included

Located in Tri Cities Washington

Last edited:

89s rule

Adventurer
bench seats out of a 2013 E350 with mounts and seat belts. Only keeping one, so two 3 seat benches and one 4 seat, too big to store in my garage!

Located in Tri Cities Washington

What are you doing with the seatbelts? I need a few as the PO’s Great Dane are a few.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clarkh

Observer
Cleaning out the garage, Removed from my ambo. Free for pickup in San Diego. Grab bar about 6ft long.

Deshet

Adventurer
If you are in or near the Virginia Beach area you can have mine if you pull them off.
They seem like they would work for hanging stuff but they are always in the way.
I thought about seeing how they do as roof racks but I don't need them

Thanks.

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
If you are in or near the Virginia Beach area you can have mine if you pull them off.
They seem like they would work for hanging stuff but they are always in the way.
I thought about seeing how they do as roof racks but I don't need them

Thanks.

Afraid not... in Canada nearish to Seattle in general terms

hobietony

Explorer
Cross post from the For Sale section - I purchased these to replace the batteries in my rig because I thought I had a battery voltage problem - I actually had a battery voltage sensor problem, and my batteries were fine. Still have one NIB available - Paid $760 for two, asking $325 for one - Although it isn't getting any newer, make me an offer. In Tucson, local pickup better, this thing is over 100#, shipping would be an issue I think. Near Searchlight NV, in a couple weeks, so maybe a delivery along the way?
m_IMG_0103.jpg

m_IMG_0102.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles