Post Van Parts For Sale Here please

vintageracer

To Infinity and Beyond!
I have a 1996 Dodge Sportsmobile that has a couple of damaged cabinets that I would like to replace.

Before I tear out and begin rebuilding the original damaged cabinets I would like to see if anyone here on the board has any cabinets they might have removed from their Ford, GM or Dodge Sportsmobile during a rebuild or upgrade.

I need the passenger side (Curb Side) sink/range cook-top cabinet that mounts forward of the rear closet/refrigerator cabinet depending upon floor pan and a driver's side (road side) rear closet or refrigerator cabinet that mounts at the rear of the van behind the fold out chair/bed.

Would like these cabinets to be within reasonable driving distance of Nashville TN.

I know this is a long shot HOWEVER I might as well give it a short shot!

Telephone contact is best if possible at 6won5+347_7459

I look forward to hearing from you!

Pinnacle Campers

Chateau spotter
I have a "cut down" 2006 E350 OEM tank for sale.
This was shortened using the ujoint kit by a local shop.
Local sale would be preferred, cost of freight shipping might make it not worth it.
Comes with extra straps, and fuel pump hanger assembly with an assumed bad fuel pump.
Does $250 seem fair?
Anyone is Boise planning to install a transfer case and need a short tank?
I have a MG metalworks 4x4 kit for sale.
PM for details, edit: $2250 plus shipping!

The MG metalworks kit is the easiest and most inexpensive way to put a 2005 and up Ford F250/350 front (D60) drive axle in a 92 and up Ford E series van.

Just bumping these up,
I also have the following,
Driver side rear window glass, two with two different tints
Fixed rear door glass, tinted

Last edited:

akskiffer

benches(not too special), rear headliner and rear interior panels from '09
Renogy z mounts and 8'tray cables new

bbbthreat

Have an OEM Chevy Express 3500 transmission cooler at 8000 miles. Undersized for actual needs and replaced with a larger Tru-Cool unit. This would work perfect as a power steering fluid cooler.

Free to a good home.

Located north of Santa Barbara, CA.

Attachments

• IMG_1667.JPG
    IMG_1667.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 43
Last edited:

mgmetalworks

Explorer
Still have the tank. need it outta here. Make me a reasonable offer via pm or email info@expovans.com. This was only in the van for a couple thousand miles before it got to my shop. Comes with all of the brackets and hardware. I can show you how to make this work in an older van too.

fuel tank.JPG

hoptroll

Pool Boy

Pinnacle Campers

Chateau spotter
I have a MG metalworks 4x4 kit for sale.
PM for details

The MG metalworks kit is the easiest and most inexpensive way to put a 2005 and up Ford F250/350 front (D60) drive axle in a 92 and up Ford E series van.

I have less than 20 hours into removal and install of a mostly complete 2015 front axle using this kit. Phase 1 done!
There are bracket kits are ready to ship.

Attachments

• IMG_1433.JPG
    IMG_1433.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 79
  • IMG_1980.JPG
    IMG_1980.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 85
  • IMG_2021.JPG
    IMG_2021.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 88

Rocksrus

I'm stripping a 1988 E-150 I bought as a manual transmission donor. All parts unrelated to my driveline swap are available. Door hinges, gauges, lights, blower motor, body panels, etc. Contact me for anything you need and I'll make you a BARGAIN. Want to see stuff get used instead of being scrapped.
I have a 1988 as well what interior parts do u have need window plastic covers

Attachments

• IMG_0671.JPG
    IMG_0671.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 20

PhillySMB

WTB: Your 2008+ Ford E250 or E350 2WD front suspension and brake take-off parts! If you're converting to 4x4 and have the complete front-end parts in very good condition with lowish miles, let me know. I'm in the Philadelphia area but am willing to travel within a day's drive. Also interested in OEM Ford 16" aluminum mag-style or Alcoa wheels to fit 8x6.5. Looking to upgrade my 2002 E250 to the newer-style brakes, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles