Post Van Parts For Sale Here please

ohpyramids

Adventurer
Free in Los Angeles! Rear bumper with tow ball. Fair condition. Bumper is slightly twisted on passenger rear corner from previous owner.

e24f84b7e789ef4a8c81069fad4f4c35.jpg

7554dedc2b238334087349e9818a3f3c.jpg

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
Front end parts from an E350. Brakes have less than 5000 miles on them (rotors, calipers and pads) - Make an offer

I also have some stock wheels and tires FIVE to be exact - Make an offer

Dog dis hubcaps (4) - Make an offer

PM if interested in any of these....i live in Chicago

View attachment 334198

Swapping in new front end & brakes is the way to upgrade the front end... someone should buy this, it's so worth it.

Cole

Expedition Leader
I was just ribbing you but I didn't take anything out of context. Read it again. It mentions that you received the seat/bed (and yes, you did say it included the matching rear cushion) in exchange for a day of helping her install an interior. The headrests are installed in the picture but I'm sure that's inconsequential. No offense intended but I am now quite curious why that burst of defensiveness was so close to the surface.

My post wasn't defensive at all. You dug deep to quote me on posts from 2-3 years ago about market value of these seats. All I did was answer your question about what I've recently sold them for and an explanation of needed and included parts that were not included in the ones you quoted me on. Along with other mitigating factors that determined those prices.

Nobody here needs to justify every part sale they bought or sold over the years. Prices, availability, popularity, need, condition, other factors all play into what a part is worth at a given time. Either you want the current offering or you don't. I'm always open to reasonable discussion and offers around the prices of used parts.

I think I may have under-appreciated your generosity though. Having read your comments above I get the feeling you GAVE her the interior originally and weren't paid for either parts or labor until a year later and that it was JUST a seat you got in exchange? Is that right?! If so you should get a medal.

In one post you describe the day's labor as "about 10 hours" and in another it's "12+"...I get that mathematically that works out but it's certainly not self-deprecating for that number to grow as time goes by.

I've helped them many times since the original post including several trips to their home and mechanic to give advice on the van. The hours involved are all just conversational rounding from memory as noone was on the clock for it.

Sounds like maybe I need to be defensive here? Your goal now seems to be harassment instead of a parts inquiry. This thread is intended to buy/sell van parts. Not to nitpick the hours someone quoted helping someone or the exchanges of parts that happened years back in different circumstances.

Last edited:

silvrzuki77

explorer
I would pay $200 for the folding bench! But in Vegas and don't have plans on visiting Colorado currently. I really like that setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Abitibi

Explorer
Hey guys

Previous sale fell through so its back on the market and ready to ship.

This is pretty much all the parts needed for a UJOR conversion including a 2004 rebuilt Dana 60 (BOM: 611337-2) stripped down and painted with Por15. Comes with new seals, new bearings, newish 4.10 gears and a new Eaton electric locker. I'm including new dust shields, new calipers and new TBM rotors and pads (those are sweet and recommended by Chris at UJOR).

I'm also including the following with the axle. Those parts are as is, consider them as extras
NV271 transfer case (not rebuilt but turns freely, feels good).
Tranny adapter.
Front driveshaft.
Front swaybar.
Upper u-bolt plate.
Warn premium locking hubs (a bit rusty but free & cleanable).
The rear driveshaft in the last pictures isn't included...
And a few other bits needed for the UJOR conversion. Obviously the axle and parts could be used for any other conversions...

All the parts are in a crate and ready to ship. Previous potential buyer had arranged for shipping to California before having to back out for personal reason. The shipping cost are very reasonable (I have the contact info if needed).
$2800

View attachment 330498

View attachment 330499

View attachment 330500

View attachment 330501

View attachment 330502

View attachment 330503

View attachment 330504

SOLD and going onto a E450 bus conversion similar to Das Bus...

Thanks!

calebmogul

I will be posting Atlas front and rear springs, u-bolts, front and rear billsteins. 50k miles on em. Coming from a UJOR 4" lift...mostly highway miles. perhaps your customer might be interested?

tookstar154

Observer
Have a Chrome rear bumper (Non-step) and some one and two-person bench seats. Free in the Los Angeles area. PM me for pictures, out and about right now and can't upload them. I will also be in Camarillo this weekend, and may be in the Ventura area if anyone is around up there. Thanks!

teehee

Adventurer
I will be posting Atlas front and rear springs, u-bolts, front and rear billsteins. 50k miles on em. Coming from a UJOR 4" lift...mostly highway miles. perhaps your customer might be interested?
The springs would cost a fortune to ship, but I might be interested in the shocks. Give me a price if your willing to ship them

CrabbyMcNab

Adventurer
I have a complete 3 volume set of 2005 Ford E350 service manuals. Invaluable if you work on the van yourself.
Also have 2 Fumoto valves (f108n) brand new.
We can work a deal, located in 20855

tookstar154

Observer
Hey all,

I have 4 Smittybilt HD Gutter mounts for sale. I bought them for a roof rack for my van, but they were too tall for my uses and I got some JCR Offroad mounts instead that worked great. $50 firm for the 4 of them, plus shipping. They are heavy to ship, so shipping would probably be about 10 or 12 dollars. Firm on the price, also available for pickup in Los Angeles.

Thanks!

2016-03-18 11.49.12.jpg

Yeti Tom

I'm removing all the propane components from my 97 E250 camper.

First up is the propane tank. The paint has peeled and it is rusted on the bottom.

Originally I was just going to throw it out as I'm not sure if its 100% safe? Tank is still 3/4 full from when I bought vehicle couple years ago (I have never
used the propane system).

I'm offering it for free. I'm in Colorado Springs

Attachments

• tank.jpg
    tank.jpg
    556.1 KB · Views: 25

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior